58

a/n: when in the flipping fudge did I get over 300 followers?

I don't think I've ever took this long to update a chapter, sorry! This chapter is extra long. [3,300+ words]

Our trip to the cabaret was lengthy. I spent most of my time on the train napping or 'tossing and turning,' as they say. I even daydreamed of what the show would be like.

But vicious thoughts also came to mind, like what was the absolute real reason Harry and I are attending this cabaret? Not only is this trip so random but I also can't help but wonder that Harry possibly arranged this in order to 'get away' from his father... but then again, this is Harry and he loves to go to social events. I just don't know what to think.

Like the last time we were on a train, a number of people have also joined us. And by number of people, I don't mean our friends and family, I mean our bodyguards, whom seem like real nice men. The five of them seem to be really close friends with Harry and I can tell because all they do is laugh together... Okay, so it wasn't the best nap.

"Hey, are you up?" Harry whispers.

"Never slept," I admit yawning but Harry laughs, thinking I'm being sarcastic.

But surprisingly, I must have slept for some sort of time because we seemed to have arrived to our destination.

We all get off the train in an orderly fashion. The guards grab our two bags and we head over to a big black car.

Harry and I sit closely to one another, hand in hand until we reach our hotel. I keep quiet for the car ride too, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of five men and a driver, I'm supposed to be classy, after all.

The driver parks us in front of the hotel. I'm not sure how long we're staying here but I imagined us to stay for only one night, though if Harry thinks a hotel is necessary then it probably is. Who knows, I may be here the whole week. Two staff members from our hotel, stand by the front doors of the hotel, holding them for us as we make our way towards them. At a steadily pace Harry and I walk to them, our security guards all around us.

At random, Harry leans to my ear and whispers: "same rules apply here, Gisele. You don't go anywhere without my permission."

I bite my lip.

Next thing I know, he's squeezing my hand and standing still. Instantly, making the bodyguards and myself still too. "Do you understand?" He asks, cold-heartedly.

"Yes." I say, looking down, ashamed that our relationship is lacking trust.

"Okay, good." Harry nods.

We continue the walk with three of our guards ahead of us and two behind us. I kept my head down the entire walk, not only because I saw and heard the flashes of cameras or people shouting our names, but because Harry sometimes makes me feel degraded. I'm his fiancée for crying out loud.

Finally at the entrance, Harry and I rush forward. I look up for a moment wanting to see the interior of the hotel but am instead stunned to see that the staff in the hotel is all surrounding the lobby, clapping for us.

I give a small smile, my mood slightly getting better.

"How cute," I whisper to Harry.

He chooses not to respond and I huff. If I thought that the staff greeting us with applause could make me happy, leave it to Harry to ruin that for me.

I drop his hand, frustrated with his behavior. Instantly he grabs at my hand and squeezes it, again. He stops us from walking for a second time and looks at me; he holds onto my neck and kisses my lips, surprisingly.