25

Gisele's Point of View

<>

Harry came back late, but lucky for me I haven't fallen asleep yet.

I lay in bed hearing the front door open, I can barely hear his voice but I can tell he tripped over something by his little shriek and a subtle crashing sound.

I pull the covers closer to my body and squeeze my eyes shut, wanting him to think I'm asleep.

After what seems like a big struggle, Harry finally makes it to our bedroom door. I'm unable to see his precious face but I hear him stumble in...Did he drink tonight?

I hear him whisper "shit," and that's when I decide to become noticed.

"Harry is everything alright?" I sit up straight and ask him. The room is dark and I shut the blinds not too long ago so I'm unable to see his face, but I can certainly see his shadow near the dresser, were his back is reflecting off the mirror.

"Um, yeah. Did I wake you?" He kindly asks.

I squint my eyes in hopes to see him more clearly. "No, I was waiting for you." I admit.

"Well you should get some sleep, it's late." He snaps at me.

Disappointed in his response, I get back under the covers and turn to my side, facing away from him. Fine.

I hear him remove his clothing and curse once more when he gets into bed. I want to turn to him and ask him what's wrong, because there is obviously something that's really ticked him off. Otherwise why would he curse getting into bed?

Lately, I've realized I can't really stay mad at him. So, before I can turn my head and show him my concern yet again, he presses his front to my back, getting comfy in bed, and hugging me while quietly breathing on my shoulder. He starts to move his finger along my back, tracing patterns with the tip of his middle finger.

"Why were you waiting for me?" He asks, knowing I haven't fallen asleep.

"I don't know," I lie.

"You shouldn't stay up so late. You'll get really tired in the morning."

"Okay," I yawn.

"Good." He says then gives my shoulder blade a kiss.

*

I woke up early this morning and almost happily screamed and cheered when I saw Harry lying on the far corner of the bed, his back facing me. We barely ever wake up together so I decided in honor of him being with me this morning, I'll make him some breakfast.

I head down stairs in my red, silky pajama shorts and tank top, (apparently Harry has a thing for silk because Leah has been stocking my dresser with silk pajama sets,) and I get into the kitchen. I haven't really opened up any cabinets or the pantry, because usually once I go to the kitchen in the morning, a maid has prepared food and left it on the dinning table for me.

I pull a drawer that comes out the side of the Island table and grab a pan. I look in the pantry for some oil and I grab eggs, ham and sausage from the fridge.

Rosa Maria, the head maid, finds me in the kitchen and helps me prepare Harry a wonderful breakfast, saying she knows what he likes. On the table there are home made banana nut muffins, toast, and eggs with ham, sausage, pancakes, fruit and pudding.

Rosa Maria and I clean after our mess and I set the table, waving her off as she goes to the other part of the mansion were she cleans. I sit at the end of the dinning table, next to the head chair and wait for Harry to get up, but after five minutes I decide to get up and wake him myself. As I scoot out of the large chair Harry walks in the dinning room. I rake his body by starting from his toes, but they're covered in socks, next his legs but they're covered in sweats, then to his torso, a grey long-sleeve shirt hiding it.