15

"Hey, it's alright. The night is young, there are drinks and food. I still want you to enjoy yourself." Harry says. He takes a look at some of the people around us then looks back to me, "Uncle is a good guy... just let's loosen up a bit okay?"

"Okay," I agree. Something is funny about Harry tonight. It's like he's trying so hard to be kind and gentle and caring towards me... well he should, he didn't exactly handle the intruder situation well.

"Is everyone here of high status?" I question, changing of subject.

Harry nods, "Yes, but they're not so bad. Just be a good girl for me" Harry says with a wink then pecks the tip of my nose. "This way," he tells me, placing his hand on the low of my back and moving me with him to the bar.

When we reach the small bar area, Harry leans in and places his hands on the small granite table and talks to the medium-sized man who specializes in the drink making.

"She'll take a strawberry daiquiri virgin and I'll have some... uh a Bourbon Slush." Harry says as he taps his fingers on the counter. I notice the bartender nod quickly and rush to make the beverages.

"You got me a virgin?" I whispered to Harry.

Harry turns his head to me and smiles, backing away from the table to whisper back to me. "A virgin for my virgin," he states then pinches and kisses my cheek.

"You're being silly this evening."

"I feel like I owe it to you," Harry shrugs.

"Here you go Prince and Princess," the bartender says handing Harry both of our drinks.

Instead of Harry handing me the drink that I was now craving, he gives the shaky bartender a stern look. "Who told you she was a princess?" Harry questions. "How the fuck does everyone know that I've chosen my princess?" Harry says a bit loudly, with the drinks still in his hand.

I turn my head to look around us, to see if anyone noticed Harry's blurt, and thankfully no one gives us any attention. I put my hand on Harry's shoulder but he doesn't even turn to look at me. "Harry, it's okay" I say quietly.

I turn my head a bit more to the left to see if we've still gone unnoticed but then I catch the gaze of a red haired girl, whom I saw earlier standing besie King Covetous. The girl looks at me, but is laughing about some joke with a circle of people. I smile at her and then remove my hand from Harry and give him my full attention.

"No, it's not." He starts. "The only place I've ever taken you out to was here! You've been at my beach house this whole weekend. I-I don't understand." Harry says looking down with concentration in his eyes.

Come to think of it, it is a bit shocking how word got around about me. Even though I was a guest at Harry's beach party, he never gave me a proper introduction to his house visitors and so this would be the only time we've ever made a public appearance. To make matters even worst, Harry has never even rightly told me that we would wed or that I would be a princess.

"Who told you?" Harry says, after a moment of deserved silence.

"N-no no one told me, Prince." The bartender said, putting his hands up as if he were surrendering.

"I asked you, who told you?" Harry said, moving closer the now pale man.

"I just assumed that since she's beside you, that she must be- that she is- that-"

"Let's go." Harry says ignoring the terrified bartender and walking in front of me. I push my little legs and try to stand beside Harry as he chooses an empty black booth and places our drinks on its table. I look back at the red head to see that her back is toward me, thank goodness. Harry gets in the booth from the left and I get in from the right, and we scoot next to one another till his knee touches mine.