65

a/n: Yes... it's been a long ass time.

"I'm not feeling better! I'm just getting worst and worst and none of you are trying to help me! Have I got an infection? Is something eating me alive? If you don't tell me what's going on then I'll- I'll have to call Harry in here!" I yell at the poor nurse.

Yeah, of course, I know it's not her fault, that none of my questions are being answered or that I'm pale and nauseated but I just need someone to yell at right now... I'm very stressed.

"Princess Gisele, I will get the doctor right away and he will explain all that is going on, we are trying our best."

I close my eyes for a brief second and tighten my fists. "Yes, I understand you're trying your best but I need better... Please and thank you."

The nurse politely nods her head and quickly steps out of the room.

I let out a quiet scream.

But all too suddenly, I hear a bit of shuffling and loud footsteps, till someone opens and appears at my door.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks, frantically.

He looks as if he's been waken abruptly from his sleep. His hair is a bit static and a bit of his stomach is reveled because his shirt is tucked in the wrong place and then I start to feel bad...that I've woken him.

"Harry... I feel.... I don't feel too good." I start to slightly panic.

Harry looks at me, gulping before he grabs my styrofoam cup from the table and puts the straw to my lips. He sits on the same hospital bed I'm currently laying on, watching me drink.

After my share of the ice-cold water, Harry sips from some of it, himself. He drinks it all and even continues to slurp when nothing but ice is left in it.

"Nurse told me you've called the doctor..." He explains, his voice much softer in tone then seconds ago. He places my cup back on the table and just stares at me.

"Yes... They haven't been explaining much to us, Harry. It isn't right - it isn't fair." Tears start to prickle at my eyes and my lungs start to close up. "I just want to be okay and I want everything to be fine." I say while looking at the ceiling, hoping tears won't drop from my eyes.

Harry gently swipes his thumb on my cheekbone. "I know it isn't fair but they're trying their best."

I roll my eyes.

Yes, I roll my eyes.

I glare at him, quite agitated that he chose to tell me the same exact words every nurse has said to me all day.

"Harry, they are obviously not telling us something!" I shout.

Harry stands up quickly. He looks at me with anger in his eyes, his fists tightened and his breathing comes out in huffs.

He's reminded me of that one character from the comics, who is calm one second and turns into a monster and destroys everything, the next.

I start to regret rolling my eyes and yelling at him.

Harry doesn't tolerate a woman or anyone, of the fact, degrading him in any way. When he quickly turns around, I grab hold of my blanket, almost having covered my face with it so I don't' have to face him when he turns back.

I watch him carefully.

"We're going through this together, Gisele... Don't forget that." Harry admits in a harsh yet controlled voice.

I swallow, even though my throat has already dried itself. "You have no idea what it's like, Harry. I have a baby in my stomach that may or may not survive what's happening here! I don't even understand what's happening here!"