41

"What did you do Zayn? What did you fucking do?"

"She's fine, relax."

"I can't believe this. She looks beaten the hell up! Zayn-"

"-You need to calm down. She's just passed out is all."

"Just passed out, is all? That doesn't make things any better? Did you make her pass out? I swear to God Zayn, if you're the reason for this-"

"-Harry, I think you need to step out."

"What? No way! Just- okay just please explain what happened again, okay?"

"Okay well I just broke in there and saw Louis swinging around a baseball bat so I panicked and hit him in the head with a lamp. I went upstairs and found her in his bathroom."

"Where are the rest of her clothes? She's wearing his fucking shirt- oh my. No."

There are bright lights everywhere.

A table pushed against the wall in the far right corner and a big green plant on the far left.

I have yet to look at the beings whom have caused me to wake up, since I'd have to adjust my head towards them and they just happen to be right beneath those damned bright lights.

I bring up my elbow to rest upon my forehead to gain better vision of the two, long, blurry shapes I see. "Harry?" I blurt, knowing it couldn't possibly be him but that this figure has his exact shape. Maybe just once I've received a little luck to my life. "Am I- Where am I? Harry?"

"Gisele, baby- oh my. Gisele-" He bends down to me since I'm rested upon the ground, my back up against the wall in an uncomfortable position. He cups my face in his hands. I place my pale, fragile and shaky fingers on top of his own, as he stares at me with such worry in his glossy eyes.

"Harry?" My chapped lips start to tremble as I speak his name and spit starts to form from under my tongue. "Harry?" It can't be.

"Gisele, yes, it's Harry." He says to me then takes a quick glance to someone from behind him, the other blurry shape that I gave no attention too. A second later I hear a door slowly creak to a shut.

I look down to the tie wrapped loosely around his neck. I start to shake my head, not wanting any tears to spill. "You left me, Harry." I know, dare I say it, right? I didn't want to say it -to blame it on him. But I needed him to just tell me that it's all over with. That I never have to go through any of that again. I quietly whisper a sorry.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I've left you." He says, taking the blame I didn't want him to receive. "But I've got you and I'm going to keep you."

"You were gone, Harry." And the tears I tried my hardest to keep back, spill freely. I try to remove his hands from me, not to 'push him away' but to feel that they're real, that this can't be imaginary. His fingertips are warm.

"I've no excuse, I'm sorry. Are you all right? Tell me what happened. Why's it that you're cut on your cheek and have a scrape against your temple? It's Harry baby, I just need you to tell me." He nods, reassuring me that all's good now.

"I...He..." I don't have the nerve to explain.

"Gisele, you're not going back to him, ever baby. Please, tell me what it is that happened..." Harry asks with all the patience in the world. His knees support his body as he continues to stay a front of me, his left hand still holding onto my face as his right pushes my hair to the back of my shoulder.

"He... he was mad at me and I didn't know why..." I frown, trying to remember the last events that took place in my life.

He nods his head, "when baby? When was he mad?"