14

Leah came by today and brought her bags of makeup and some clothing. Apparently Harry and I are going out tonight to another club...

Harry left a little while ago to take care of more 'business' which is actually just starting to get annoying. All he says is 'I'll be back,' which is fustrating at times; especially since he doesn't seem to mind that I'm actually dying to know where he goes and what he really does.

I feel so stressed; this weekend so far has had it's ups and downs. A pro being that Harry went down on me; and the con being that Harry had to beat two men and participated in their murder.

Well since I'm on that topic, I must admit I feel like my life is threatened at the moment. And with that being said, I don't really feel like going out only to know that'll be paranoid enough to have to pay attention to every single person I encounter.

Harry told me not to go back in the basement till the cleaning ladies cleaned up all the blood... and those girls have been down there for almost two hours. They kept going back and forth between the upstairs facuet in the laundry room to the basement, they carried buckets of water that were bloody to replace with clean water and just knowing that made my face turn pale and everytime I saw them I instantly felt sick. One of the ladies actually started shouting at me, but I couldn't understand her since she was speaking in some foreign language. I believe she told me to look away, because she was motioning for me to cover me eyes.

So I don't know if I should feel excited for leaving this house tonight or just be terrified.

Leah helps me into my wardrobe. Surprisingly it's an all black and white outfit, which is shocking because I thought Harry just wanted me to wear all black. Nonetheless it doesn't bother me, I'm just surprised is all because now I'm not restircted to wearing only one color.

The outfit for tonight is sort of complicated. I'm wearing white capris pants, that are literally stuck onto my legs; they're very tight. I had to put on my undershirt first, which is one of the difficult pieces; the top is sort of like a one peice bathing suite, except there is no backing on it. On top of the black bathing suite piece, Leah has put on me some weird fabric that has sparkles on it; it's itchy, show through and longsleeved, she tucked it into my pants and gave me shoes that match it. (pic on side)

As I look into the mirror and see myself, a bit of fustration takes place within me; fustration, fear, hopelessness and depression.

I feel unhappy and not in the mood.

I notice Leah's lips moving while she paints my fingernails now, but I can't help but to continue to stare at myself. I don't want to feel this way, I don't want to be this way. I should be happy that I have company over and that Leah is here to talk to me, but I guess I'm just having 'one of those days.'

"The bracelet is real pretty," Leah says, smiling at me as she blows the wet paint on my nail.

A real smile peaks onto my face as I pick up my finger and trace over the diamonds on my wrist,

"It's something, isn't it?" I say. "I haven't taken it off since he put it on me."

Leah smiles wide and pushes her wavy, long blonde hair behind to her back, "cute."

After Leah takes care of me, I thank her and watch Gordo escort her to her ride. Gordo compliments me and tells me Harry's on his way. I sigh and make my way to the couch to wait for him. I pick up a magazine and look at the pretty women in expensive clothing.

"Gisele?"

I turn my head to see Harry, standing beside an open front door. I tuck a peice of hair behind my ear, set the magazine down and pick up the clutch Leah said I 'have to' carry and then I walk over to Harry.