44

We bathed together and bathed each other.

Nothing unusual or different.

He used my favorite, pomegranate scented body wash on me as I used his favorite, coconut scented body wash on him. We each washed our own hair as we found it difficult to be able to rub each other's scalps since there is a height difference and also that I have longer hair.

After our bath, Harry and I sat on the bed, laying on our backs, staring at the ceiling. He explained to me that Leah has returned to us, (thank goodness) and that Covetous was the one who captured her, his men thinking that she was me. That man is too damn creepy. Harry promises that everything will return back to normal for our lives.

I could only pray so.

He turns to me, laying on his side and running the tip of his index finger along my arm as I lay on my side too. He shares with me the " absolute misery" he had to go through with Tama and how their stay at his father's home went... which I thought was hilarious as for the pranks.

When he finished, he requested that I tell him every detail that Louis and I shared while I stayed with him and I quickly explain every single instant that I unhappily had to share with that man.

During my explanation, I was starting to fall asleep but Harry would constantly shake me, asking me to stay awake and finish giving him the details. I can't even begin to think about what's going on in that mind of his, for revenge.

Once finished with the telling of "Gisele and Louis: an unhappy story" as I called it, Harry and I fell asleep. I slept on his chest, wanting to watch his eyes shut, wanting to make sure he'd have a comfortable sleep.

But I failed with that, because after a while Harry started to twitch in his sleep, it started out as a little jerk but then he became violent and he woke his own-self up as his upper body/ back bounced off the bed.

I kept asking him if he was okay and I even started to shake his shoulders but he was ignoring me.

With his hand still covering his face, he asks, "Wha- What is it?"

"Harry, are you alright?" I rest my hand on his thigh, staring at him with much concern.

His hands slip from his face and he looks at me, grabbing me in for a hug. I was nervous and confused.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, hugging him back.

"It was just... I had a dream. I had a dream and it was about you. Something terrible happened."

I shook my head, "I'm here though, Harry. Not to worry." I give him several kisses on the cheek.

He kisses me back, "what time is it?"

I pick up Harry's watch that's on the night stand.

"It reads five thirty." I tell him, rubbing at my eyes.

He grabs my hands, putting them on his lap, he looks at them. "I'm sorry for that. I woke you, didn't I?"

"It's okay... I hope your okay." I tell him, lifting his chin so his eyes can meet mine.

He smiles, "I'm so damn tired, though."

"Then sleep," I smile back. He yawns and lays his body flat, his head on the pillow, his fingers interlocked with mine as he stares at them.

I lay back on a pillow, staring at him every so often. After ten minutes I ask him, "why won't you sleep?"

He looks me in the eyes, dropping my hands from his. "It seemed so real."