4

I woke up the sound of heavy breathing and snores. A sleepy Prince still on my shoulder. I felt drool, a heavy head and sweaty hair. Would I dare wake a Prince? Yes. "Harry...Har-"

"Mm?" Harry hummed without opening his eye lids. 

"What's going to happen today?" I asked, looking at the ceiling.

"Mm. Today? Wha- How'd you get in here?" Harry asked me, lifting his head off me and sitting up right, very quickly. 

I pushed my body off the bed to sit up right and look at him. "What? I- You asked me to sleep with you."

Harry shook his head and used his hands to shoo me. Shoo me huh? "Get out! What's wrong with you?" Harry yelled.

"Harry, you told me to lay next to you?"

"What'd you call me?" Harry asked tensely.

"Harry. What's going on-?"

"It's Prince Harry. Prince. Don't forget it again." Harry said, removing his body from the bed. He pushed his hair back and faced the ground, seconds later he looks at me "...Did we fuck?" 

I opened my mouth to gasp and I widened my eyes. "No! No, we didn't!" I was certainly appalled by what Harry said, and so I covered my chest with my hands. I was still only wearing my bra and underwear.

"Well we had to have fucked or else why would you be in my room? ...Maybe you don't remember." Harry said shaking his head and walking over to his bathroom.

I watched Harry as his back faced me. "Oh my goodness. Harry, you said I could call you by your first name last night! Do you seriously not remember me? We did not have intercourse, you told me to sleep beside you, you said that I give you good company."

Before Harry could get into the bathroom he turned to look at me, "Look, I'm just as confused as you are. Obviously I drank last night. Just get out and put on some clothes for God's sake." 

"Harry, I'm so confused." I shake my head.

"Get yourself clothes before you say my name again." Harry warned and then shut the door to his bathroom.

"I've got no clothes. You told me as a punishment, I would get no clothes!" I yelled, loudly.

Harry smirked, walking out of the bathroom and over to his closet. "No clothes huh? That was clever of me. Well I guess you'll have to go this whole day without a wardrobe."

I stayed sitting up right in his bed, my legs covered by his blankets. I looked down at my fingers, "What do I have to do to get clothes?"

Harry turned, walking backwards to his closet and smirked at me. "What can you do?" he asked, causing my stomach to churn. 

"I can't do anything." I say almost to quickly. Perv bastard.

"You're capable of much more than you know... what's your name again. Jas? May? Gab-"

"Gisele. How could you forget me? I can't believe this." I mutter.

"Acutally, I remember there being a Gisele. She's sexy... you're sexy. Hey, you know we've got the same eye color Gisele?"

I felt the heat rise on my face and my short temper suddenly craving to burst. "I told you that last night."

"Of course you did! Fuck, I was probably foolish enough to tell you that you're the one." Harry shouted, while he was inside his closet. He came out dressed with black pants and some wool navy fleece. "I didn't do that did I?"