9

I pushed past rooms of people. I smiled at the men, waved at the females- who acted like they knew me, and who wore even bigger and more floppy hats than me. I was forced into conversations that I didn't want to have and I was given drinks that I didn't want to consume.

I lost count of the minutes and hours that passed by, because I looked for him everywhere and I asked almost everybody if they've seen him, but not a single person knew where he was.

I grew tired of my search for him and now I've spent almost half my time here sitting alone outside on a fancy chair next to an outdoor umbrella table.

I thought about calling my driver back to get me but I didn't have a phone and I didn't know his number, seems as if only Harry could that. And Harry hasn't even been here. I'm starting to wonder if he forgot about me.

There were people all around me but I felt so alone, only since I didn't know a soul and especially since I thought this was going to be a romantic and lovely afternoon with Harry. It instead turned up being a boring, alone, bothered, not romantic or lovely afternoon without Harry.

As I sat on the chair I pushed my thoughts away and wasted my time by staring at the people around me. Each person had gold or silver on their hands; the ladies all wore fancy and silky outfits while the guys wore dress shirts and pants. Every person had a glass of wine or champagne in their hands, laughing, smiling and enjoying their time, or 'acting' like it.

I crossed my arms, rolled my eyes and put my head back. Why do I even bother? It's like I feel deep down, some connection with him, some attachment or something. I haven't found what it is that I like about him, but I find myself wanting to please him, to attract him, sort of. He has this personality that just allures you and I try to by into it, but his charm can only last so long. I want to be happy with him, but he makes me unhappy at times.

"There she is!" I hear a young man shout. For a second I thought it could be Harry's, but it probably wasn't. Not much time passed when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head around to see Harry. Immediately I stood up and faced him. I crossed my arms to show my annoyance at his time of arrival. I came here early afternoon and currently the sun is setting.

Harry cleared his throat and then reached for my hand, he pulled me to his chest, "I love what you're wearing."

I draw back and cross my arms again, I try my best to speak in a quiet voice, hoping that no one will hear my angry tone. "Where have you been?"

Harry clears his throat again and repeats his previous actions as he pulls me to his chest. "Hush up. I had to do things."

I put my mouth to his ear, "I thought you wanted to do things with me," I say.

Harry puts his hands to my neck and pulls my head in front of him, "I want to do a lot of things with you. But like I said, I was busy."

I drop my eyes from Harry's and I look at the buttons of his black shirt, thinking of what I should tell him now. "What have you planned today?"

Harry smiled, showing me those pearly whites, I didnt even notice that his hands were on my lower back, above my bottom, cheeky bastard. Harry soon moves his eyes from mine and looks past me. "You see that over there?"

I turn my head around to look at a large boat, that I didn't even notice earlier. The boat was right beside a dock, behind a fence in front of the home.

I turn to look at Harry and nod.

"We're going on it," he says.

A smile creeps onto my lips. "I haven't been on a boat before."

Harry brings my hand to his lips. "Well it'd be a pleasure to take you on your first boat ride." Harry says whilst kissing my hand and then leading me towards the fence.

As Harry and I walk to the boat, I suddenly hear everyones chitter chatter come to a hush, I turn around to see that everyone has stopped their actions and watched us go to the boat. I saw a couple of men whisper amoung each other. How weird...

Harry doesn't turn back but instead pushes the door to the metal fence we are now in front of. I try to break the silence and conversate.

"Was that your house?" I say.

"Yup."

"This your boat?" I ask.

"Yup."

I almost roll my eyes again at his one word answers, but how could I forget what happened last time? Yeah, not doing that agian.

I've got to figure out a new way to express my annoyance.

Harry and I walk onto the dock and I lock my hands onto his arms tightly as we make our way to the boat.

"I feel like I'm going to fall, Harry. Is this thing steady?" I ask him. This dock doesn't look to old but nonetheless, I don't trust it.

"You aren't going to fall Gisele." Harry says placing his left hand on top of my left arm that's hooked to him.

"Are you wearing heels? There are open spaces between the wood on this dock." I tell Harry.

Harry sighs. "Gisele, I've got you."

I look up to him and smile, that was sweet.

We reach the boat after walking a mile on this garbage wood. Harry puts his hands on my lower back and helps me get onto the boat. He informs me that we have a 'captain' and that we'll be riding around the area, it'll probably take an hour to two until we get back.

Harry takes me to the tip of the boat and I sit on the white cushion and look at the sun set, while Harry sits to my right.

I close my eyes and grip Harry's thighs when the boat takes off. I mean I've never been on a boat before, what if I'm one of those people who gets real sick from the waters?

Harry puts his hand on my waist and brings me closer to him.

"Do you like it?" He asks. His chin resting in the crook of my right shoulder.

I take off my hat and Harry puts it under his feet in a cabnit.

"Yeah, it's nice. But I'm cold. I don' get why we didn't do this earlier in the day." I complain. In other words, I'm fucking freezing and I'm strapless and you should've been with me this whole time.

Harry stays silent for a few and then decides to put his blazer on my shoulders.

"Gisele I had things to do." Harry says yet again.

I look at him. "What is it that you even do?" I question, during which I hid my hands into the jacket.

"Gisele." Harry breathes.

I turn my head to face the waters and ignore Harry's warning. I take off his blazer and set it between us, to seperate our legs.

"Gisele, don't be so stubborn. Wear the jacket, you're cold." Harry says into my ear.

"No, I'm not cold anymore." I say.

"Gisele, I can see your goosebumps." Harry says, then rubs my arm.

"Then just take me back Harry."

Harry stops rubbing my arm and raises his voice a bit. "Why the fuck are you upset?"

I shake my head. "I'm not upset."

"Gisele, lying is an ugly trait." Harry says, putting his hand on my back.

"I don't care." I say, glaring at the water-- wishing I was glaring at Harry's face. But I'm too much of a coward to yell at him.

"Are you mad because I had other things to do?" Harry finally realizes.

"I'm mad because I'm not important enough." I snap.

"Don't talk like that."

"Like what? It's obvious..." I say.

"Gisele!" Harry shouts.

I close my eyes and put my head down. I hate when Harry's angry. But without another word Harry grabs my hand and pulls me up, he leads me to the back of the boat and bends down to pull up a door on the ground. He goes down the ladder and tells me to join him.

I step on the ladder and soon my feet reach a flat wooden floor. The room isn't too small; it has windows to view the waters, it has a mini bar on the far left, couches on the right and a pool table to the back. There's a flat sceen television on the wall and I spot other fancy and unnecessary items.

Harry puts a hand through his hair and points to the couch, for me to sit. I wait patiently on the large, white, leather sofa while Harry makes a drink.

He comes back with one drink in his hands and I almost do a happy dance, because after the last time I had alcohol I realized I don't enjoy it much.

But just my luck, when Harry sits on the couch beside me he gives me his drink. It's red and slushy and doesn't have much of a smell other than strawberrys.

I look at the drink and I find Harry's eyes burning into mine. I grab the straw from the drink and take a slurp. The drink is tastey when it first hits your taste buds but after a swallow you want to spit it out, if Harry let I'd probably spit it out, but like the good girl I am, I swallow and narrow my eyes.

Harry grabs the drink from my hands."You like it?" He asks then drinks it himself.

I nod my head and Harry smiles. He keeps the drink in his hands and holds it out for me, I look at him and cup my hands around his. I take a bigger slurp this time, knowing that Harry probably expected me to finish it all.

"Are you enjoying this all?" He asks.

I look at the ground and frown at his question, because truthfully, I don't know.

Harry watches me as I play with the bracelets on my arm and ignore his question. Harry sets the drink down on a small table and walks back over to the mini bar. I don't see exactly what he's doing but just that he's grabbing something from over the counter.

When Harry turns around I drop my head and continue to stare at the ground like before. He gets in front of me and grabs my chin, he meets my eyes and I see that in his left hand he's carrying a red box. He moves his hands from me and opens the red box.

"I bought you this." He says, looking at the item in his hands that I can't quite see yet. He turns the box slowly my way.

My eyes widen and my head feels dizzy. Harry holds a diamond bracelet that's in the shape of multiple diamond shapes. The middle diamond though, has a round sapphire in it. My birthstone.

"Harry," I say. I can't form words. The gift is beautiful and pretty and lovely and I can't. Without thinking I blurt, "is this real?"

Harry laughs and takes the bracelet into his hands, he grabs my wrist and starts to hook on the chains.

"Yes." He says simply.

I gasp. "Harry, it's wonderful. How did you know?" I ask him, referring to my birthstone.

Harry looks at the bracelet on my wrist, as I pet it. I like the feeling the bumps of the little diamonds feel on my finger tips. When Harry doesn't respond to my question I look up to him and see a frown on his face.

His shocked expression brings my feet to the floor and I cup his cheek. "What's wrong, Harry?"

Harry looks into my eyes and I see a flash of regret, pain and excitement in his pupils. Harry grabs my upper arm and hurries me to the ladder to get us up the stairs and to the middle deck.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Harry comes to an abrupt stop in front of the ladder and his grip on my arm loosens for a minute as his eyes catch mine and then it tightens.

Harry pushes his lips onto mine and his hands caress my cheek and then move to my waist and upper body. 

I almost move away from his desperate lips, but then I think of his gift and how thoughtful and sweet he is. I wrap my hands around his neck as I feel his strawberry tasting lips crush onto mine. His tongue licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth for his tongue to dance in.

Harry grabs my hips and walks, pushing me back onto the wooden wall. The impact my back recieves from the wall makes me moan into Harry's mouth and like a game of Marco Polo, Harry moans back. He pushes his hips onto mine and his lips press forcefully.

I moan into Harry's mouth, pleading that he lets go soon for me to catch a breath. He soon complies and moves his lips to my neck. I grip onto his shoulders as he sucks onto my neck and places his hard body in front of mine.

"Harry..." 

He hums into my neck and moves his lips to my shoulder, kissing every bare area of my exposed skin. Harry grabs my upper back and presses me into his chest, while his lips land back on mine.

I moan louder than I ever have when Harry grabs my thighs and pushes me up against the wall. He moves his hands to my breast and I almost scream, this is suddenly becoming painful.

"Harry, stop."

Harry doesn't even stop for breaths as he continues to kiss my cheeks and neck and shoulders. My hands are on his chest, slowly trying to push him away.

"I-I'm not joking," I stutter.

Harry removes his lips from my body and gives me a horrid laugh. He takes a step back and places his thumb on the corners of his lips and wipes them, then he wipes mine. 
He starts to pant and his voice almost becomes inaudible but I hear his next words, perfectly:

"I think I love you, Gisele."