8

Gisele's Point of View

<>

It only took three hours until Harry came back to his home. I was in my own room but I heard Harry's voice and feet shuffle just about near my bedroom door. I sat on my bed in my night gown and didn't make a sound. Harry wasn't speaking very loud so I couldn't really hear what he had to say until I heard him shout my name.

Like the obedient gal I am, I rush to my feet and I quickly grab the white silk robe that hung in my dresser and wrapped it around my body before stepping out of my room to look for Harry.

As soon as I opened my door, I saw Leah make her way over to me; almost stepping inside my room.

"Miss, stay back in your room."

I looked at Leah and gave her my 'what on earth is going on' look. I kept my hand held on to the knob of my door, I still stood in my room but I peeked my head out to see what on gods earth is going on and possibly find Harry. "What's going on Leah? I thought I heard Harry call for me?"

Leah pushed her blonde hair behind both her ears and looked up to me, "He'a drunk right now and it's just best for you to-"

"Leah, is my girl awake? Why are you bothering my sweet Gisele from her slumber?" Harry said, interrupting Leah and I.

I saw Leah's eyes pop wide and she looked down and whispered, "go to bed."

I watched her scurry away and immediately I closed my door and hopped onto my bed, pulling the covers over my shoulders. I turned my head away from the door and within a couple of seconds; like a director calling action, Harry twisted the knob of my door and walked in.

"Gisele baby?" Harry whispered, while chuckling. I heard him stumble once or twice while trying to reach my bed. I roll my eyes at his drunk behavior, that I've come to hate. Well isn't this going to be fun?

"Gisele, baby. I know you're awake." Harry continued to whisper.

I sigh, pushing the blanket to my waist and turn over to view Prince Harold, standing in front if my bed, by the lamp that was placed on a nightstand. His black blazer is rolled to his elbows and his shirt is unbuttoned reveling way to much then normally. I looked at his face to see a smile on it.

"I knew you were awake."

I roll my eyes and turn over. "You woke me, Harry."

I waited for Harry to yell or tell me not to talk back at him but surprisingly he stayed put.

But I spoke to soon, three total seconds pass by and I feel his body push down on my bed. He reached his hands out and pulled me to him.

"Harry!" I squeak. He's been in this room for no longer than a minute and already am I under him. I struggled to try and move from beneath his body but he held my arm and hip, his knees on either side of my body.

"I missed you earlier," Harry said.

I stayed still, watching him look at my lips. I smell his breath and it reaks of alcohol, even his clothing.

"You left me," he continued.

Before I could even begin to remind him that I was trapped in a bathroom, Harry put his lips to my neck. I was startled at his touch, his cold fingers put pressure to my neck and his warm lips gave me small kisses. I put my hand to the back if his head, hopefully to remind him that it's now my turn to talk.

As expected he raised his head, looking at my eyes and then to my lips.

"Why did you leave me?" He asked again. He grabbed his lip between his teeth and took his hand off me to run through his hair. If one things for sure, unhappy Harry is not a good Harry, at all.