63

Hell, it's been too long.

I miss you guys. Here's chapter 63, unrevised...

"Look this way... and this way." The doctor says. He helps me by tilting my head along since I can't find the strength to do so myself. He uses a light and asks for me to look into it as he moves it from side to side.

The doctor clears his throat. "And what was it that she ate? A cheeseburger...?" He says, turning to Harry.

Doctor Carson seems like a very smart man, but from what I've noticed about him is that he seems very, very reluctant to telling me any sort of information.

"Chicken nachos, stuffed mushrooms, chips, artichoke dip and a slice of cheesecake." Harry replies for me, using his fingers to count off the many foods.

I whine, thinking about how I actually consumed all that. I'm not even a month into my pregnancy, how can my appetitive be so large, so soon? "Please." I whisper. "Do- do you think it's possible that..." I pant, trying but failing to ask the doctor a question.

"It came from the food?" Harry finishes, crossing his arms and looking at the doctor, with fury.

The doctor turns to look at me, "I don't know, possibly. We may have to take you back to the hospital and run some tests."

Again, another question unanswered.

"You can't do them here?" Harry suggests rather quickly. "She doesn't like hospitals." He lies. I know he only says this because he wants me to stay here with him. I don't mind going to a hospital, at all.

"Well... maybe we can sort something out. May I have a word with you, Prince Harry? Alone?"

<> Harry's Point of View <>

I nod, uncrossing my arms as I reach over to Gisele and kiss her forehead. She's sweaty and dehydrated but there isn't much I can do for her other then make her drink the glass of water I put to her lips.

I wait patiently as she takes small sips and glances at the doctor behind me. She's probably thinking that she should rush...

"Go ahead, I'll meet you out." I turn to tell the Doc.

"Okay." He shuts the door gently and I immediately put the glass down on the small table beside our bed.

I brought Gisele here because I needed time away from my father, who was questioning why I've kept Julian in his basement. I wanted us to just be away from all that, and now this happens.

Damn, I'm such a screw up.

"How do you feel?" I ask her, placing my hands around the sides of her neck, my thumbs touching the lower part of her ears.

"I'm scared." She says on the verge of tears.

I'm more than one hundred percent sure the doctor knows what's wrong with her.

"Don't be. Drink plenty of water, okay?" I let go of her slowly, fearful that she'll tip over. I grab a water bottle that I gave to her earlier that has a straw in it and I put it in her hands.

"Keep this in your hands and take frequent drinks from it."

"Okay."

"I'm not kidding," I tell her as I start to walk out. "If you need to lay on the bed then please." The last thing I want is for her to pass out.

"I will."

I exit the room, closing the door as soundlessly as I could. I look around for the Doc and notice his news must be bad since he isn't standing outside the door. I glance around the kitchen, noticing he's not in there or in the living room.