64

Hi guys! It's been a whilllllllllle, I know!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this update (even I have been waiting for some free time to update) so without further to do...

-this is so unedited-

Harry's Point of View
<>

"You get me those fucking morons, Johnson!" I yell into my cellphone, quickly ending the call and huffing. I bring my forefinger to the bridge of my nose, clasping onto it, "fuck."

I settle my hands beside my thighs and I look out the window of the moving vehicle, trying my hardest to be calm. As I watch the buildings pass by and the people, who are walking, move along, my nerves settle just a bit.

Yet, I can't help but wonder...why do things have to go this way?

Why do I have to have some crazy stalker bitch, trying to kill my wife? Why does there have to be some weird fucking incest-crazed man, trying to hook up with Gisele? Why does Covetous think Gisele belongs with Louis?

Do I have to kill all these fuckers, myself?

I groan, holding onto my stomach and closing my eyes, thinking of the pain Gisele is going to be put through.

Salmonella infection. Fucking perfect.

I know the doc or Chris, could barely admit it, but it's going to infect our baby, I just know it. Everything in my life could never go according to plan. It could never be perfect, even if I am a Prince.

Fuck.

I mean, is it stupid of me to admit that every scenario made, thus far, revolves around Gisele?

Would any of this be happening to me, right now, if it weren't for Gisele?

The tension building up in my head is literally caused by the continuous narcissistic people trying to ruin what Gisele and I have.

I wouldn't think about trading Gisele for any other girl, but is this... is this all worth it?

I got Julian locked up in my father's basement, tortured, sleep deprived and starved. That son of a bitch is going to die once I get back in that basement.

According to Johnson, I got Louis on the run. Running from me, most likely. Once, I get my hands on him, he's gone. I don't give a fuck if he were even my actual cousin or my own blood! He touched, touched Gisele! I can't get that shit out of my mind! And now, I find out he was a part of some plan to literally get Gisele killed?

And people think I'm fucked up.

Tama is out of the fucking picture. Once they find that bitch, I'm asking that they just stab her to death. I'm so tired of dealing with her, I can't even come up with some sadistic plan to eliminate her, that is how drained I am.

And I can't wait till Gisele figures all this out... My mission of killing all those who've hurt us. She won't be talking to me for days. But I don't give a fuck and I can't.

These people: Louis, Tama and Julian... they won't stop. They're those types of people who've got nothing to lose, who want to win and would probably die trying. Which is why the only why I can get them to stop trying is to make sure they're dead.

Gisele and I don't need any of that. Anything that revolves around her, revolves around me and I'm getting so fucking used up right now, I'm starting to feel sick too.

I feel like I've lost my breath once my vehicle stops right in front of the hospital. I don't' even waste any time, I open the car door and hop out that bitch and jog to the receptionist area of the hospital so I can find Gisele.