27

I LOVE HOW SOME OF MY READERS ARE ALL: "IM GETTING WAY TO INTO THIS" ... that's fuxing awesome.

(FYI: The italic paragraphs are flashbacks of the night where Harry left Leah and Gisele)

"My dear, how are you today Harold?" King Covetous asked Harry as they walked towards his seating room. Covetous seemed truly excited to have yet another meeting with District One's Prince. The last meeting didn't end to well for Harry- he left with major bruises nonetheless Covetous was excited.

The old king led the way to his favorite room, filled with antique sofas and paintings of himself. Once he reached his favorite sofa, he sat crossing his arms and legs, smiling at Harry whom sat across from him.

Harry shifted in his seat; he didn't really expect Covetous to be friendly, especially after what happened the other night. But Harry knew that with Covetous you should always expect the unexpected.

"Everything's all right," Harry nods, almost thinking about playing nice.

Covetous smiles, he expected Harry to be uneasy and he was. "And that lady of yours?" Covetous pushes.

Harry's eyes flicker to both of the guards standing behind King Covetous. His eyes dart to his hands and he cracks his knuckles. "All right."

"Just all right?" Covetous frowns. He puts his hands on his knees and sighs. He looks at Harry and then at the coffee table that separates them from each other and he snaps his fingers. They wait patiently as a lady came into the room with a tray of beverages. They watch her as she pours two cups of tea for the gentlemen and exits the room before they begin to speak.

"How'd her training go?" Covetous asked as he picked up his cup and sipped from it, quite loudly.

Harry's jaw clenched and disturbing thoughts of harming Covetous right that very second enter his mind. "Very well," he says, his voice a notch above a whisper.

King covetous shook his head, "ah ah. Morgan said it ended very quick."

Harry sat back and sighed. It angered him to know that Covetous still kept tabs on him. Harry recently found out that the two men from the other night, that he killed in his basement just happened to be working for Covetous. Not only was that bad, but what was even worst was that they came looking for information about Gisele.

"Let's make this short, shall I?-" Covetous says, wanting to get right to it.

"Please," Harry sighed again. He sat back up, his hands cupping each other and his elbows resting on his knees.

"You know exactly why you're here, don't you?" King Covetous asked. He put his cup of tea down and squinted his eyes a tad.

Harry knew exactly where this was going. "Enlighten me, Uncle."

Covetous smiled. "She belongs to me, Harold."

We've taken a train and are off to some 'safe house' as Harry says. He sits in the seat beside me as the train speeds off on its tracks. He holds onto my right hand as he talks on the phone to his father and I look out the window.

There are many men on this train, some with weapons and some without. I have yet to ask Harry what on earth's going on, only because once I part my lips he puts a finger in my face to shush me.

Hot, frustrated and clueless I continue to sit on the train with my mouth shut. I slump in my seat; I think a nap is what I need.

Just as I'm about to shut my eyes Harry squeezes my hand without realization, I look at him to see that he's angry with a man he's talking too, whom is seated across from us and that Harry has already got off the phone with his father -in which I literally paid no attention to that conversation. I'm honestly too tired to listen to what they have to say, what anyone has to say... that is until I hear my name.