39

Conference Room A?

"Rick...Rick!" I yell for Rick.

"Are you going to tell me what that note says?" Tama asks. I wave my hand at her face, not bothering to inform her a thing this note says.

"What are you doing?" Tama asks, fixing her crown again as she sees me stand to my feet.

"I need to piss." I lie, glancing at Rick when he peaks his head through the back entrance of the curtain. I ask him to step forward by moving my index finger back and forth.

"Yes, Prince Harry?" He shyly asks.

"I need to piss," I tell him.

"Harry, you can't just leave! It's custom that both the man and woman sit in their chairs for the whole night!" Tama says, starting to raise her voice.

"I know that. That's why Rick here is going to sit in my seat, till I come back." I tell her as half my body is outside the curtain. I wouldn’t want anyone to know that I’ve disappeared the whole night, having Rick replace my seat for a bit is perfect, plus I need a break from Tama’s voice.

"Well there really is no point now Harry, everyone has seen you get up." Tama says, rolling her eyes.

Oh my fucking- "I need to piss Tama, what don't you understand?" I say furiously, shaking my head as I completely step out the curtain, the note held tightly in my hand.

Lucky for me there is a back exit right behind the curtain. I make my way out the exit with no one seeing me... thank God.

I don't know why I'm actually planning on meeting this mysterious note taker, but hell, what have I got to lose? Somehow, I have this urge to meet him or her... could it be Gisele? I'll lose my shit if that girl tried a stunt like this.

I step outside, breathing in the cool air as I start to jog to the front entrance, if I remember clearly, I did happen to see some sort of room near the ballroom doors.

As I finally reach the entrance of the building, I immediately put my head down and quickly walk to the room I guessed to be conference room A.

I smile once I reach the door I assumed to be conference room A - smiling, since I happened to be right. I quickly twist the knob of the door when I hear someone shout 'Prince!'

I quickly step into the room, not bothering to talk to any person(s) that have spotted me.

I let out a long breath; my back against the room door. I look up to see a long table with many chairs. One of the seats is occupied.

"Who's there?" I question. I turn my body around in search of a light. After the switch has been turned on, I see the face of man, I did not expect at all.

"Zayn?"

"Hello, Harry. " Zayn smiles, getting out of his chair to greet me... He knows better than then to have a meeting with me… at least I thought he did.

I turn my body around and head for the door.

"Harry, no wait! I've got something important to say to you!"

"And what the hell could that be?" I ask rudely. Zayn knows I hate him.

He hesitates to speak but then clears his throat. "We want to help..." Zayn begins, biting on the nail of his index finger, like he's nervous.

"We? Who might that be? And help with what?" I question, a little interested in what he's to offer.

"Um... I heard about your situation. All of us have-"