6

I woke up with a sore neck this morning. I figured it had something to do with the way I slept, but I was proven wrong as I glanced at my ache in the bathroom mirror. I pressed my finger down on the spot and winced.

"Ugh Harry."

After looking away from the large bruise on my neck, I gasped again realizing my chest was bare.

"Harry!" I shouted.

I've come to conclusion that the guy can't go a day without seeing a half naked female and I've learned this the hard way.

Of course Harry wasn't in his room this morning, leaving me alone with many unanswered questions and a naked upper body.

I walked out of the bathroom and tried to look for some sort of clothing to cover myself up with but evidently the only clothes I had in this room was my dress, which was on the floor along with Harry's suit. I bent down and grabbed Harry's white dress shirt off the ground and put it on, I buttoned it all up and smoothed the collar. His shirt fell just beneath my butt and I was thankful it wasn't an inch shorter.

I walked toward the door of the room and twisted the knob, but it was locked. Shocker.

Before I could even think about what Harry's mind could come up with for the schedule of the day, I hear a person from the outside of the room trying to get in.

I stay still, knowing that if I opened it I could somehow get in trouble. Soon enough Harry came through the door.

"Hello," he kindly says with a smile on his face, he put his hands behind his back and I eyed his fancy outfit. He wore a black long sleeve shirt, a suede blazer and black skinny jeans with shiny short boots.

I wonder how it feels to be Harry Styles ...

"Good morning, Harry."

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, coming closer to me after he shut the door.

I sat still on his bed, watching him come to stand in front of me. "Yup, it was a good sleep."

Harry puts his hands up to wipe the corners of his lips. "I'm glad. I had a fun night with you."

My feet pushed hard on the ground and I stood up tall with clenched fists at my sides. Fun night? I immediately remembered that I woke up topless this morning. "Why did I wake up half naked this morning?" I steam.

Harry smirks and puts both his hands on my shoulders, "How could you forget possibly the most exciting night of your life?"

"And why would it be the most exciting? Because I got to drink some expensive champagne?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"No, because you got to spend it with me. Our first proper date." Harry said, while continuing to smile.

I ignore his sweet response and get back to the reason as to why I'm furious. "So why did I wake up without a bra?"

Harry laughs and drops his hands from my shoulders. "I tried not to bite," he admits.

I bring my hands back down to my side again and give him my death glare, but instead of expecting him to be intimidated by me, as I hoped he would be, he walks out his door and surprisingly yells for Leah.

"Leah! Why isn't my Gisele changed?"

My? I walk close to the door to see the petite Leah trying to run into the room and grab me. "My apologies, I'll get her cleaned up and ready, Prince Harry." Leah says rather quickly.

Before Leah could even step foot into Harry's room, Harry closes the door in her face and speedily walks towards me, I open my mouth to gasp as he clings his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. My hands fly up to his neck, the only space that my arms could possibly go to. Harry took not more than a second to press his lips onto mine.

He placed his moist tongue in my mouth and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Harry," I moaned in his mouth. "Mm?" he hummed, his voice vibrating on my lips, he groaned right after and soon let go of me.

"What was that for?" I smile.

He kept his hands cupped on my waist. "You look extremely sexy in my shirt."

I smile and push at his chest, "I need to get ready Harry, Leah's waiting."

"I can make her wait all day."

I roll my eyes and let out a smile, "What are we doing today?"

Harry loosens his hands around me, and his smile fades. "I'm taking you all to a show."

All? Of course, he means all of us girls. All of his 'options'.