34

Harry's Point of View

<>

"What the hell is going on in here?" Some man just asked, a man who happened to barge in the room Niall and I were in, at such a horrible time.

Niall and I both looked up at the intruder, who was clearly ruining the moment, for me but helping Niall by saving him.

"Get off him!" The man said to me, walking towards us. He was confused as to why Niall was beneath me. In all honesty, I wasn't planning on listening to this guy because well I still had unfinished business with Niall. I gave him a few good ones but not enough to make me feel better. Why would he tell me I've got no chance in getting Gisele back? Course I had to hit him.

More men came into the room, curious as to why Niall was yelling just seconds before.

I sighed in defeat and slowly I got to my feet and put my hands up, backing up at a leisurely pace. All the guards didn't even acknowledge me but just stared at Niall who seemed paralyzed at the moment... I mean he could be, I did tackle him to the ground.

"Niall, get up!" One guy asked, irritated that Niall was the loser in the situation. I smirked, putting my hands behind my back now, leaning on my toes a little.

Niall held his jaw and stood up, walking out the door, embarrassed by our brawl, embarrassed that he was hurt and that everyone had to see us that way.

A tall man walked forward and stood in front of me, he had shiny black hair and tan skin, a clean shaven face, he was lean and looked foreign. "Well 's your lucky day. You get to leave man," He clapped. I sighed again, where does Covetous get these strange people? I don't need someone to be all happy and giddy around me right now especially when I want to be furious.

I nod at him and pat my pockets then turn around looking to see if I've left anything here and then I fucking remembered that I didn't bring anything here... and that I'm leaving without Gisele.

"Follow," the jolly man said, he waved his hand at me and I started to walk behind him. The rest of the men following behind me, two of them however came to my side and grabbed my upper arms and wrists. I groan, I hate having to be overpowered by these men. Clearly, it doesn't matter how high in hierarchy you are in this place. Outside these walls would be a different story; they wouldn't be able to touch me.

After a minute of walking, I decided to start a conversation with the guard to my right because he smelled. "Do you take a shower mate?" I asked, I put my nose to his shoulder, "you need a shower." I scrunched my nose when he flinched then I turned my head to the left, "you're pretty strong aren't you, Preston?" Of course, this fucking Preston bloke has to escort me right now. I can't wait till I'm back in my castle and back in power. Hopefully Covetous doesn't mind that I murder him.

"The girl is in the car." The cheery foreign man smiled to me. We've reached the front doors and I was only a foot away from opening them and tasting freedom. I tried to step forward and finally start my search for Gisele, but I was held back. "What is it? Fucking jumbo and smelly here!" I exclaim. And so, jumbo and smelly turned me around, my back facing the closed door. I huff.

I'm turned around to see Covetous, which is the last person I want to see. He's in some white robe, his beard looks blow-dried and his white hair conditioned, combed back. "Oh Harold." Covetous smiles, putting his hands behind his back.

"That's not my name." I say, finally telling the old rat. I'm so close to liberty that I don't even care if I anger Covetous. I know for a fact, he won't ever keep me here again, anyway. I've caused so much trouble for him. Refusing to eat, yelling and spitting at his guards and then psychologically fucking with him by complimenting on how he's taken care of me, kept me healthy and such. Literally, I've bothered the shit out of him.