28

WARNING: this chapter contains sexual content and is rated R

((PLUS I'm done with all my exams, yay!))

"Gisele!" Harry shouts from bathroom.

I sigh, walking towards it. I knock once since the door was closed. "Yes, Harry?"

"Come in," he says.

I push down the handle and walk into the bathroom. Our 'safe home' is just as beautiful as the beach house, plus this may even be bigger.

"Oh my goodness..." As I open the door and walk into the bathroom, the smell of fresh roses and vanilla fill the air. The bathroom is warm and the shower is running. There are candles all over the countertop by the sink and rose pedals throughout the whole tub, shower and the very ground. "Harry," I smile. "You are such a romantic."

Harry gives me a cheesy smile then walks towards me, reaching to me, staring at me as he unbuttons my black blouse and then unzips my black high-waist pants. When I tell him that I can take off the rest of my clothing and that he should turn around, he ignores me and does it himself. I blush when he takes my bra off and slowly yanks down my panties. Thank goodness I waxed.

"Why are so shy about your body? I've seen it all before Gisele." He asks when I cross my hands over my bare chest and bring my legs together.

"I don't know, just 'cause."

"Well I'm going to need you're hand." Harry smiles, putting his hand in front of me. I hesitate but then realize, Harry has seen my body before and I've never been under the impression that he looks dissatisfied... so it's all good, I suppose. Plus, I've seen his too.

I uncover myself and give him my hand, he allows me to walk in front of him till we get to the shower door. Before I can open the glass door and step in, he places his hand on my stomach, preventing me from any further movement. He brings my behind closer to the front of his body, his clothed body. His lips are put right on my upper cheekbones.

"I want you to relax, tonight." He says, kissing my ear and all around it. He knows how stressed and worried I am about whatever the hell is going on, not to mention Leah's disappearance and the fact I'm not given any answers. I don't even feel as if I should be relaxed right now. I look down, biting my lip as Harry continues kissing my face and swiping his hands back and forth on my stomach. Everything he does can make you weak at the knees. Once he let's go, I walk into the shower. I stand right under the streaming water, where my back gets hit first and I hum at the intensity of it and the heat. It feels so good.

Before I can reach for the soap, my eyes divert to a naked Harry as he opens the door of the shower and steps in.

I try my hardest to keep my eyes above his waist, but I can't help myself. I glance at his eyes and then look down at his c.ck which is slightly erect... my jaw drops a little.

Harry smiles at me then comes over and grabs my wrists, helping me place them on his arms. He brings his lips to my level and kisses me, a hard kiss, where he holds the back of my head with his hands.

Our eyes remain closed but his mouth stays open, moving up towards my cheek where he leaves little and sloppy kisses.

"I've been waiting so long..." he says. I nod my head in aggreeance. I could never verbally admit it or barely even to myself, but I guess I've waiting long too. I'm not going to be with any other man, anyways.

His hands move down my sides and situate at my hips, bringing the lower level of my body closer to his lower level. Once I feel his c.ck pressed from my lower stomach up to my naval, I shudder. I bring my lips to his shoulder and leave open mouth kisses everywhere.