36

"Alright, so I've put her in the room and I gave her mummy's special pills and she's gone. Like completely wiped out." Cynthia whispers to me as I lay across the bed in my room; a smile on my face, eyes closed and arms crossed.

"Cynthia, that's exactly what I wanted to hear."

"I'll let you know when she wakes," Cynthia says then walks out my room, shutting the door like I had it before she walked in.

I shake my head and get off my bed. The sooner I talk to the old man, the better. Right when I stand up, I hear a knock at my bedroom door. "Yes?" I say, picking up my socks from the floor and putting them back on.

"Prince Harry, King Desmond is waiting on you." A woman tells me.

"Tell him, I've been waiting on him." I shout as I reach for the door and open it.

The petite woman nods her head, "he's waiting in the office, Prince."

I step out of my room and then close the door. He's so fucking going to get it.

I make my way towards the royal office, with my head down. I don't know exactly how to start the conversation. I figured a plan on the car ride here and oh will I tell him every word I so carefully thought of. I picture him just taking all of my yells and spits and not saying a word till I'm absolutely done with screaming at him... then I plan to walk out.

When I finally reach the office doors, I grab onto the doorknobs and pull them open. The lights aren't on in the room, but all the blinds are pushed up, letting the sunlight light up the whole room. My father was staring out a big window but when he hears me close the doors he turns to face me.

"Harry," he nods. His hands linked behind his back.

Here we go. "Father," I nod. "Why don't you take a seat?" I suggest to him, pointing at his leather chair, behind the desk.

"Na- I am perfectly fine standing." He says quickly. He closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose, seemingly like he's... angry… with me? "Now, why didn't you tell me that you've called it quits with Gisele?" He asks, his expression filled with concern, his eyes wide open, and hands on his hips.

"What?" Quits? What the fu-

"I've heard you ended back up with that Tama girl and you've just thrown it all out with Gisele. When we're you planning on telling me this?"

“What did you-?” Oh fuck my life to hell. "Dad-" How in the hell did he hear this shit?

"And then I get a call from Covetous telling me, telling me, that he's going to throw the engagement party? Are you out of your mind? You come to your father for these things! You tell your father these types of things! I don't need Covetous doing us or you any favors..."

I shake my head, this has gone so wrong. This isn't how I pictured any of this at all. "No! You've-"

"Well the party's tonight, huh? I can't say that you're guaranteed to see me there. But you're my son. And hopefully within the next couple of hours I can find a way to forgive you... now have you taken Gisele back to her family? Gave her a proper outro?" He says, walking over to his desk now. “I paid for her, you know.” He closes his eyes and pinches his nose again. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me this. Where the bloody hell have you been?”

A blank expression covers my face. My mind swirls all around, trying to pick at one of the incorrect statements he mentioned. My heart thumps loudly and my throat gets dry. If I even start to explain how everything he has been told is wrong, he won't believe me, he won't believe a word I say. But, I can't have him think for a second I would rather choose Tama over Gisele. "That engagement isn't happening tonight or ever." I say, shaking my head.