22

In honor of finishing my last test this week, I'm going to reward myself and my readers to some sexual content.

His fingers press harshly into the skin of my waist, he starts to move them up and down my torso, and I feel as if he's about to lift me up.... and he does.

He turns me around and walks over to the wall, pushing my body against it, our lips still connected. I let out a shriek into his mouth and he groans, his hands furiously rubbing my sides. His fingers press hard into my sides and I want to tell him to just let me go, but I can't- his lips feel to good against mine and this feeling feels too good to stop, even if it's to tell him, 'it hurts'. It's a good hurt.

Harry's body presses against mine, pushing me harder against the still wall. My hand drags from his cheek to his neck to the back of his head. His bulge pressed to my core. Every second that passes his lips find a way to get deeper in my mouth. His hand moves down to my sex... and I can't take it. My legs start to tremble.

Suddenly he puts his knee in between my legs and I immediately sit on it. It's uncomfortable but most of my limbs have already given out.

"Oh Gisele," Harry moans. I hum in satisfaction.

Harry's paw like hands move up to cup my breast were he squeezes a bit hard and moans into my mouth and I moan back.

His tongue licks my lips several times and every area by my mouth. His lips move down my jaw, to my neck and he lifts his knee higher, bringing me to his desired height. My core throbbing like hell.

I lean my head against the wall; my back arching. He sucks on numerous spots of my body and the pain is subsided with pleasure, I imagine seeing blue bruises all over the base of my neck up to my ear, tomorrow morning.

"Please," I whisper. I find it very strange that I haven't even realized that I wanted this, to do any of this till now... what is it about this man?

Harry grabs me by my shoulder, turning me around and slamming me into the wall, my back to his front. I let out a groan as my large bust hits against the flat wall. Harry goes for the zipper of my dress, pulling it down fast. He grabs onto the ends of my hair, pulling on it so my neck curves back; it wasn't painful but certainly unexpected. He brings his lips back to my neck, right by my ear.

"Is this what you want?" He says into it, his normal voice replaced with a heavy, husky, desire-filled sound. I can't imagine the look in his eyes.

I nod my head. "Would you touch me?" I ask, knowing he'll want me to elaborate on what I want.

He hums in my ear and now my dress is completely on the floor. He touches the band of my silk underwear.

"If I do you a favor, you'll have to do one for me." He urges in an even heavier, brand new, raspy voice. His eyes closed and his teeth grazing over the skin on my cheek. I nod my head frantically, "please, yes, now Harry."

He turns me around fast and I see him get on his knees. His breath fanning my sex, he moves his head closer and kisses it, I let out a low moan. He pulls my silk underwear down.

"Say my name, baby" he tells me, then kisses just below my naval.

My fingers curl, "Harry!" I exaggerate and groan. He smiles and brings his already parted lips to my sex, placing a very wide and sloppy kiss, his tongue slipping out. I close my eyes and moan again, my breath becomes heavy.

He holds onto the backs of my knees, bringing me closer than ever to his mouth, his tongue deep inside me, moving north to south. I try to scream but nothing comes out, the pleasure leaving me literally speechless. His eyes are squeezed shut, his tongue moving up, down and circular very fast. My right hand moves to his hair, pulling him to me. He groans into me and my knees wobble.