13

I woke up in the master bedroom; I was lying on the bed. The warm fur blanket covering my already warm body. My head felt heavy and my limbs were numb. I put my hand to my forehead to wipe the sweat that was weighing me down. When did I get in here?

I looked out the window and saw that the sun was just setting, how long have I been asleep?

Slowly, I got off the bed and walked over to the dresser to take a look at myself in the mirror. I saw bags under my eyes and that my face was quite pale. I rubbed my eyes and took a step back. Anger rushed threw my veins when I remember the reason to why my body failed to hold me earlier today. 

Harry.

Immediately I made my way to the door of the room; ready to yell and demand for explanations from him.  If there is one thing I can't tolerate, it's violence.

I twist the knob of the door but it failed to turn; he locked it. I banged on the doors and let out a scream, "Harry open this door!" I stopped knocking and waited for his response, which never came.

"Harry, unlock this door, and let me out! Now! This isn't funny!"  I yell.

I put my ear on the large wooden door and tried to listen to any noise. 

"Please?" I whispered. 

It was then when I heard someone make there way to the bedroom door. I moved my body back a few feet and crossed my hands over my chest. Somehow the towel I once had wrapped around my hair had dissapeared and my brunette hair lay moistly, on my back. I tapped my foot on the ground, while the person behind the door seemed to be unlocking it. 

Once I saw Harry, I let out a heavy breath and a put on a disgusted face. His body was cleaned up and he wore a black shirt with sweatpants that hung low. I rememberd the last I saw him he was covered with blood... which wasn't his.

"Gisele." Harry says, looking into my eyes. He places a hand on his head and pushes his hair back. "Baby, you've got to understand that-"

"Understand? 'That' what Harry! That you brought men here to beat up? Their blood was on your hands Harry! You brought them here and put their lives on your hands! You, you... you wild man!" I said, pointing my fingers at him. I was surprised with my sudden confidence at yelling at Harry, but the words rushed out of my mouth, before I could even think of what I was planning to say to him.

Harry takes a step forward and grabs my elbows, pulling me to him. I move my head to the side, not wanting to get face to face with him. 

"Look at me," he says, pulling me closer. My feet placed on the socks covering his toes. 

I close my eyes and hesitantly turn to look at him.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" He asks, madly.

I put my head down in shame and frowned. Instead of responding to his question, I try to change the subject. "Harry, you can't-"

"No, Gisele. I can and I will. What was it that you just called me two seconds a go? Huh?" 

My head faced downward and I looked at Harry's fingers, as they applied more pressure to my elbows and arms. 

"A wild man? Gisele, you know nothing." Harry spits, asnwering for me.

"I know things Harry! I'm not stupid. I can't believe you would do something like that!" I shout.

"Watch your fucking mouth and stop yelling." Harry says calmly. With much force Harry turns me around and pushes me onto the door, my body shutting it.