42

S/O to taylorenae because she made me a cute cover :)

enjoy the read

<>

I couldn't take my eyes off him. I mean it was hard too. A guy as attractive as Harry? Yeah, I for one couldn't. He stole everyone's attention: male or female. His green eyes that'll give you as much attention as a lion stalking its prey; that short stubble of his, that cascades around his chin and jaw lines that make him seem so manly; the way he'll hug you and let you hold his hand as if it were a sin to be apart from him... I'd like to say the man has no flaws but I won't lie and say that's true although during this car ride as I stare it him: he has no flaws.

He had reached to me sooner than I expected since being captive by Louis. I even became wary that Covetous and Louis would never get punished for this. And I started to doubt that Harry would come for me after the whole 'any interactions and you're dead' but Harry did get to me and they did get their punishment, which wasn't as severe as I hoped but oh well.

So I was proud of Harry right now and hell, I was proud to be his.

I stared at him throughout the whole car ride, he didn't look back at me but he smiled knowing I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

He locked our hands tight as we exited the vehicle and made our way back home to the massive beach house. I almost cry tears of joy.

As we walk towards the front door, Harry kisses the front of my hands repeatedly and I respond with a blush.

He opens the door to our home and I step in before him as he waits for me to enter.

The home smells how it did last, like lavender. It looks cleaner and very polished than I last remember it, the last time being when I was rushed out from a slumber Leah and I shared...

Leah.

I try to turn around quickly but Harry stops me by sneaking up behind me and grabbing my waist and sliding his hands across my stomach. I'm confused as to what he's doing until he starts to pepper kisses all along my neck. My hands stretch out to grip the back of his neck to bring him near me as he starts to push us towards the couch in the family room.

Once I feel a harsh bite on my neck and Harry's bulge pressed against my back side I let out a long yet necessary moan.

"Harry..."

He responds with a short hum and then forcefully pushes me against the couch where I'm bent, my hands almost reaching the floor and my bum all up and pressed against his bulge.

Is it bad for me to say that I missed this? The way he could be so rough yet I still feel loved in every way possible.

"I missed you so much," he moans.

His left hand smoothly makes its way to my left breast where he squeezes and holds onto it.

"I hate this shirt," he groans. He starts to feel up the hem of my shirt and then starts to tear it off me, literally. He grabs me by my shoulder, my body jolts up, he turns me around so I'm met by his curious eyes and mischievous grin.

"You've missed me haven't you?" He questions, one hand of his below my left breast and his right has snaked around my back to hold onto my left hip. Our lips only centimeters apart.

"Yes," I gulp.

"No..." He says staring at me while he pants slowly.

"I've missed you so much, Harry." I tell him, staring at his lips as my hands are all spiraled up against our chests from our close proximity. The man wants every answer you give him to be a complete sentence.