5

We walked into the kitchen and already the girls seemed to be glaring at me. Each beauty stood behind a silver plate with gold utencils and each of the smiled, proud of what they've prepared for Harry.

Harry dropped my hands to talk, but he kept me close to his side. "Thank you all for preparing your meals. I've got no need to give you long lecture. So, the two women who've created the worst meal will leave tonight." Harry said. 

I drop my eyes from Harry and look over at the girls to see some of them panicking. They've all got to hate me, since I was exempt from this 'challenge'.  If I wasn't smart, I would say that Harry doesn't care for a lady who knows how to cook, he'd just like to see a woman get dirty for him.

Harry looked down at me and smiled, "Let's get to tasting Gisele."

What?

Before I could decline his offer, Harry grabbed my hand and together we walked over to a small table, behind it there was a tall girl with long black hair and dark blue eyes. Harry dressed this girl with a short, tight, blue dress... it suited her well even though she looked like a fancy prostitute.

"What've we got here Tama?" Harry asked her.

Tama smiled wide for Harry, "a well cooked turkey for a well deserved prince, Prince Harry."

I wanted to roll my eyes, was I really going to walk around with Harry and watch each girl try to dazzle him?

Harry grabbed the fork and knife that was beside the large turkey and he cut into the meat, I witnessed the steam come out of the turkey. I licked my lips and watched Harry put the slice he cut in his mouth. He ate half of it but I couldn't stop myself to ask, "how is it?"

Harry looked at Tama and smiled, "so good."

I looked at Tama too, only to see a satisfied smile on her face as well. She put her hands together and looked at Harry only.

"What do you think Gisele?" Harry asked me. Before I could question him, he shoved the fork into my mouth. I looked up to him and I smiled, it tasted devine. I put my hand to his ear to cover my words from Tama, "She's done well," I agree.

Harry smiled and turned to Tama, "You've done well."

Harry picked up my hand again and we walked over to the next table. This girl was tall as well and she wore a pink, lace dress. Her blonde hair was straightened and her pink lips made me mad. Her light brown eyes were capitavating and her jawline was very defined. She was too pretty.

"It's Nicole right?" Harry asked. I tried to hold in my giggle, but I failed. How could Harry not remember the name of this model before us?

Her smile disappeared as she glared at me, "Yes, Prince Harry. But before I could let you try this juicy peice of meat that I've prepared for you, I would like to know why the girl beside you has not participated in today's activity? She's no better than me."

My eyes darted to the ground, she was right, I was no better than her.

"Nicole, I'd like you to know that you're in no position to speak to Gisele like that. And in fact, you're no better... I would like for you to get your belongings and get out. You may keep the dress and jewels. You'll need the clothing to prove to men that you're no hooker and that you have some class."

My jaw dropped and I placed my fingers over my mouth. I turned to Harry with my wide eyes and saw his arms crossed, waiting for Nicole to leave. I tug on his sleeve, "why'd you do that?" I whisper.

"Anyone feel like offending the lovely Gisele? If so, get your shit and leave. Seriously." Harry shouts.

Harry and I watched only Nicole leave. She threw her meal in the trash and apologized. After that, Harry and I continued to taste the rest of the meals. Nicole wasn't considered as his cut of the two women who had to leave. So in total, three women left the castle today.

I step out of the shower and walk over to the dresser that was in the corner of my gigantic bedroom, the one I stayed in the first night. I've noticed this bedroom was bigger than the home Anthony and I shared. I opened the dresser to see nothing, not even a single hanger. Before I could even speak aloud, Leah was beside me. She was holding some type of clothing that I couldn't see since it was covered. 

"Prince Harry has requested you to wear this," Leah said.

She pulled off the white cover and placed it on a chair and then she held a straight long black dress. Before I could fully observe and admire the dress, she held it down for me to step into. As Leah helped me get into the dress, I felt it tighten from under my breast and my chest was pushed up because of it.

Leah turns me to face her and she puts sterling silver and black diamond bangels on my left arm and then places a diamond ring on my right ring finger. Leah gives me a smile then grabs my hand and we walk to the bathroom. I sit on a white leather chair as Leah starts to do my hair and makeup. She forbids me from turning to look at the mirror and see myself until she's finished, so I wait.