16

Harry looks at me in awe while I clasp my hands over my mouth to hide my chuckle.

He grabs a hold onto my rosy cheeks and gives me a kiss. His chubby lips move against mine and I can taste his moisture; making it only easier to have my lips slip off his as we start to get sloppy.

After minutes of sharing passion, I groan into Harry's mouth. What if someone's looking at us?

"I need air," I try to say.

Harry smiles and gives me one last hard and very wet kiss; his big bottom lip captures mine and he kisses half my tongue and the lower half of my lip. He moves away and my sight focuses on his now flushy red delicious, lips.

"I love you Gisele," Harry pants. "I will be right back... Don't leave, I'll be back." Harry says then hurriedly gets up and out of the booth.

My body falls back and I lay against the seemingly comfortable black cushion of this booth. I smile wide and place my hand on my lips; I could feel this sort of vibration - this feeling of friction on my lips. Well, the boy sure knows how to kiss. I close my eyes to try and relive the feelings I had just felt from Harry.

"Why don't you try to keep to keep the public affection to a minimum? It's sort of gross.... although I couldn't stop staring."

I open my eyes and sit straight when I see the red-haired girl from earlier standing in front of me, a table seperating us. She was the one I met when I walked into the room, beside King Covetous and I also remember her watching Harry's outburst.

"I'm Karmin." She says, smiling at me (pic on side). She stands tall in her pale body, observing me in a playful manner. She's wearing bright red lipstick and a white strapless dress that stops midthigh. "Heard you're a princess or something, came to see if it was true."

Not being able to verbally confirm it, I nod.

"That's Vanessa over there." She points to the other girl who I saw her walk with earlier. I peek over at the girl and notice how she seems to be more quiet and put than Karmin; she stood still and tall with a group of people, not talking.

"Are you two sisters?" I ask, even though I know they aren't since they look nothing alike. I just needed a 'poliite' way to ask why the heck they're both with a King.

"Oh God no," Karmin laughs, palming her forehead. "King Covetous has got a thing for Vanessa over there and I just happened to come along for the ride."

"What do you mean?"

Karmin hums, and pats down her dress. "It was nice meeting a queen."

I give out a small chuckle, "I'm no queen."

"Oh that's right, princess. I didn't catch your name?"

"Gisele."

Karmin rolls her eyes, "shame, I thought it be something cool like Cleopatra."

"Oh no, just Gisele" I smile- fake smile.

"See you around, princess." Karmin says before she turns away from me and gives me no chance to smile back at her. Once Karmin returns to her place beside King Covetous and Vanessa she picks up a glass of wine, looks right at me and smirks. I clear my throat and look down, Karmin is sketchy.

Minutes pass and I see Harry walking towards me with two glasses in his left hand, a bottle of champagne in his right. He gets in next to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. He places the bottle on the table and apologizes for taking too long.

"My father bought me this bottle... told me to save it and drink it on a special occasion." Harry says after he fills up both glasses. He licks his lips and hands me my drink. "Cheers."