19

Suddenly, I feel tired. I shut my eyes and pretend to sleep. I mean yes, it was kinda fun having Harry's c.ck in my mouth, but this conversation isn't going to be anywhere near fun, like at all.

"Gisele," Harry rumbles.

I turn to my side, facing him with my closed eyes, in hopes he'll think I've fallen asleep.

"I know you're not asleep," Harry utters. He puts his hand on my shoulders, his fingers start to trace circles along my arm. I keep my eyes closed.

"You're a pretty thing aren't you?" he tells me. He moves his body closer under the sheets and lifts his head to peck my shoulder. I can feel his eyes on me, trying to see if I'm actually asleep or not. I try my hardest to make no movements. "Are you really asleep?" he questions, probably even observing my every feature. 

I want to open my eyes so badly and stare at him. I feel bad for delieberately ignoring him, but it's in my best favor to avoid any conversation involving Covetous. Harry will go berzerk if he finds out his uncle sent those men here.. Covetous never told me why but it was certain they came for me... what does Covetous want from me?

"That fucking cunt... my uncle. He's always wanted whats mine- well the best of anything really." Harry says falling back onto the mattress, making a whoosh sound in the sheets. 

I almost hum to him but then I find myself actually falling asleep.

"Gisele baby, we've got a long day tomorrow." Harry says aloud.

I open one of my sleepy eyes to peek at Harry; his body faces the ceiling, back flat on the bed. He's looking at the nails on his fingers. At times, I feel like his mind doesn't really match his body.

When he's mad he seems a lot older, fatherly like almost. But when he's not, he's this soft and fragile boy who just wants to talk to someone and not feel lonely. I feel the same way.

His gelled hair is still in a quiff while his long curly locks lay above and below his ears, his bare chest peaks from the covers and I find myself wanting to lick a flat stripe along it. His clean, pale, mushy-looking yet hard chest taunts me... and oh those tats. 

"I'm quite excited..." Harry interjects my thoughts. He turns his body and I fastly squeeze both my eyes shut, imagining the way he's looking at me right now.

"Goodnight, beautiful." Harry says then places a soft kiss to my cheek. "I'll handle Covetous," he yawns. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him, my forehead resting beneath his shoulder, his hands around my upper body, engulfing me.

"I promise," he asssures.

*

"Wake up! Wake! Wake! Wake!"

Huh? "Ow!" I yell. I keep my eyes closed but move my hands to the aching sensation on my ankle. "Stop! I'm still tired!" I tell the person, whom just yanked at my ankle. 

"Finally, you're awake!" The woman shouts. 

"Leah? Leah, what are you doing here?" I say staring at the hyper blonde, who's too excited for me right now. l look at her for a split second and collapse back onto the bed, using the covers to hide from her. 

"Gisele, you need to get up! I've got so much work to do with you today!" Leah shrieks. We're soon playing tug of war with the white comforter. 

"I'm so tired though!" I fight back.

"You've got such a big day with Harry, Gisele. Get up!" 

I groan but slowly get up and off the bed, "where is he, anyway?" I yawn.