17

"Where did you go?" Harry asked, when I arrived back at our booth.

I began to panick, I don't want to start this relationship off as a liar, but is it my place to even tell Harry what I've just heard? It makes me sick to stomach to think that King Covetous would even send people to the beach house, what does he want from me? From us?

Does Harry know about any of this?

So many questions roam through my head and I still don't know what to do. I place my hand to my forehead and I feel my hearbeat through my temple."I- um"

"What? Where were you? Why aren't you telling me?" Harry asks. He puts his hand on my arm and slightly pulls it.

"Can we talk about it later?" I say quietly. 

"Where were you?" Harry asks again, pulling me even closer. 

Before I could answer, my eyes wonder to a figure beside me...Karmin.

"Prince lay low, princess was with me." Karmin says, rolling her eyes at Harry. What is she doing?

Harry looks at me with curious eyes, "that true?" he questions. 

I look at Karmin and she nods her head. "It's true," she says, answering for me.

Harry looks at me again, and I nod, "I was with her," I half life. He nods and grabs onto my hand, "excuse us," he tells Karmin. She nods and winks at me. Shit.

"Are you going to tell me what that was about?" Harry says, as we walk out the VIP room and leave everyone behind us.

"Can't we talk about this later, Harry?" I tell him again. Harry stops in his tracks, my speed walking also coming to a stop. 

"Why?" He asks, looking into my eyes. 

I give him a puzzled look, "because just- Why can't we talk about it later?" 

Harry yanks at my hand, and we hurriedly move to a hallway by the bathrooms.

"We're talking about this here. What the hell did you and Karmin talk about?" Harry asks.

"Harr-"

"I'm losing my patience Gisele." He says, tapping his foot and crossing his arms.

I placed my hand on his chest. "She... we went upstairs. We sat in a room." I start to tell him. My hands drop to my sides as it seems like he's not in the mood.

"And...?" He asks, almost like he knows that something else happened. 

"King Covetous showed up," I admit. 

"That prick," Harry sighs. He pushes his fingers through his hair, his palm collecting the sweat on his forehead. Why is he so nervous?

Before Harry or I could continue our conversation, I notice Harry look at a someone or something behind me. 

"You're fucking joking," Harry whispers. 

"What?" I ask, turning my body around to also stare at what has captured his attention. But before I could, Harry grabs my arm and pulls me to him, smashing his lips against mine. 

Harry doesn't fully let me break away, but I manage to slip a few words, even though I try to ask, 'exactly who the heck is behind me?' only the words 'who' and 'behind' manage to come out.

When Harry decides that the coast is clear, he parts from our kiss.

He looks at me and places both his hands on my cheeks, "let's get out of here."