52

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! S/O to all of my Virgo readers! I had a great birthday and appreciate all your comments!

Thanks for the votes, the comments and support.

School has started again so updates may be slow (taking five college courses). But don't worry this story is always on the back of my mind! I've got so many ideas for this.

Love you all, happy read.

(will edit later)

<>

The paty was fun, even though Harry and I had to stay seated behind the curtain for the remainder of the night.

You'd think that a two person party that's seated behind a long curtain would be lame and boring, truth be told, our party of two was all I wanted.

We were sincerely enjoying our time. Harry made plenty jokes, mostly ones about the guests at our party, whether it be the color of a woman's dress or the length of a man's beard, or just random jokes that he created. I watched him in awe, as he would laugh histerically for minutes while I would laugh for no longer than thirty seconds. It was creepy how long and loud he could laugh for, but nonetheless, adorable.

Harry had a craving for fruit sometime during the night and a server was called for and soon brought us a tray. We fed each other behind the curtain, throwing grapes into each other's mouths and eating pineapple, I watched as Harry let the juices of the sweet and tart fruit drip down his very chin as he consumed it. I licked my lips as he slipped his thumb into his mouth, sucking off any left over juice on it.

The fruit tray given to us had every kind of fruit, well Harry's favorites actually. It amazed me to see him eat about ten slices of watermelon and to be honest I didn't think he could eat that many but I didn't question it. Due to the pink colored fruit, Harry's lips and chin were stained a very faded pink color by the end of the night.

As cliché as it sounds as the more time passed more memories were made. Good ones at that.

The music was loud, everyone was dancing and it was all so pleasant. The guests seemed to be enjoying their time as they were served with delicious appetizers, entrées and the most mouthwatering deserts; each table was decorated with gold coins and by the end of the night they were all over the floor. People didn't even care that they could take home money, which was only there as a... goody for coming to our engagement party. There was also ice statues of swans placed on the dessert table witch held over twenty-five different desserts.

The party went by quickly as Harry kept me seriously occupied but I still couldn't help to think how it was for him and Tama, when they once shared this spectacular moment together. I figured if I asked Harry it would only upset him or bring down his mood and I didn't feel like hearing about it anyway but he would no doubt admit it was awful... at least I hope.

Throughout the night many kisses were shared, surprisingly, randomly and intentionally. Harry can be quite spontaneous sometimes and to be honest, it was fun. He was being cute and playful, so extremely different then how he was behaving just days before.

His mood was so jolly that I almost thought he knew about... My pregnancy. I started to think that if I told him or when I tell him he would act happy and be just as merry as he is now, but there's no telling with Harry. I have no clue what his reaction will be. Not to mention, I still havn't figured out when and where I should tell him or if I even should. I mean I know I have too, but it can wait, he wouldn't even be able to tell till months from now.

I've mentally been driving myself crazy, going back and forth between believing I could handle the responsibility of caring for a child to not even wanting to deal with it, to just not even having one.