Bed Head

Y/N dragged her weary self down the stairs, rubbing her heavily lidded eyes to remove any morning guck that remained from her deep sleep.

Bill was usually still in bed at 10am therefore Y/N was left dumbfounded when she woke up alone from her hours sleep. She found the bed feeling much larger without his lanky frame sprawled all over the sheets and extended limbs intertwined with hers.

The sweet scent of bacon danced in the morning air as well as the hissing of oil meeting meat in the pan increasing in volume as she trudged closer to the arch way.

Now, Y/N stood within the arch in Bill's large plain grey tee that seemed a dress upon her tiny physique and some of her own loose shorts that were hidden by the top. "You weren't in bed." She complained like a child, still rubbing her eyes to waken herself.

Bill's back still faced her from the stove, but she could hear him chuckling at her complaint. "I'm sorry, baby. But I'm making you breakfast." He told with with small laughter.

Y/N's tall boyfriend turned with the pan in large palms to put the bacon on her plate but he was caught off by guard by Y/N. "Woah" Bill sniggered before grabbing the tongs to place two thick strips of bacon on the plate.

Y/N squinted in return and let out an exaggerated groan, "Bill dont start." She warned, too tired. Placing the pan on a cool hob, he motioned for her to sit on the stool to eat. "You have a bad case of bed head, babe." Bill chuckled, taking long steps to the fridge as she sat.

"Bill, I swear..." She hissed in an attempt to mask a laugh. To be honest, she knew her bed head was always wild. Her bun would slightly fall out, and shift lowly to the side of her head, leaving baby hairs to stand messily. It was quite a mess but Bill found it adorable.

Giggles could be heard from behind the fridge door and they continued when Bill closed the fridge and placed the carton of fresh orange juice upon the kitchen island. "Bill, I'll fall out with you." Y/N jokingly scowled, furrowing her brows and digging the fork into the deliciously made food.

He sniggered once more, "fall out with me?" Bill raised his brows humour sly, "you can't fall out with me, you looooove me." He teased, wiggling his brows before walking behind her as she mumbled sarcastically. "Mmmm I don't know." She joked.

Still drastically smaller than him despite being sat on a high stool, Bill hunched slightly when wrapping around his arms around her waist and pushing his chest against her back. "Mmm yes you do. You love me." He whispered into her neck, placing sloppy kisses and nibbles against the exposed skin, she groaned in response in pleasure and annoyance. "You know you love me, Y/N."

Bill contained until she finally broke, "Yes, I love you." She laughed softly when he ran his large palms across the stomach in attempt to tickle her. "Now stop, your food will get cold, Skarsgård." Y/N rolled her eyes when he let go and walked over to his stool.

"Awe you care! You must love me." He cooed when sitting on the plush seat causing her to give him a ghastly death stare. "Zip it."

SORRY ITS BAD BUT MORE FLUFFY STUFF. ❤️