Movie with Friends

There was a light knocking at the door indicating your friend and her fiancé had arrived. You opened in the door in your baggy lounge wear to meet their wide grins. "Y/N!" She greeted in a sweet voice as she pulled you for a hug, you shivered at the outside breeze that clung at her clothes. You pulled her fiancé, Ben, for a small hug too before welcoming them into your home.

"You can hang your coats and put your shoes other there" you pointed at the coat and shoe rack in the far corner before disappearing into the kitchen which was lit up in bright lights. "I'm just going to finish the snacks.."

They stood in the room awkwardly, "Callie! Ben! Please sit" you laughed at them, head peering round the corner as you chopped up small pieces of fruits and placing them into a bowl.

They sat on the comfortable sofa and chuckled between themselves, adjusting.  "Where's Bill?" Callie's voice called from the other room. You entered holding a tray of healthy and not so healthy snacks. Clearing your throat, you placed it on the oak coffee table that was in front of the couch, "oh-erm. He's upstairs doing whatever.. he will be down soon."

"Not like him" Ben chuckled slightly to clear up the tense atmosphere as he reached for a biscuit. Callie nodded slightly to his response.

You sighed and dropped your light weight onto the single leather arm chair next to the sofa, you sprawled over it. "I know, I know." You muttered.

Reaching for the remote, "so what film?" You asked turning to Netflix, now lightening the mood.

"Oooo, erm. Legally blonde" Callie squealed as if a young girl. "Babe, you've made us watch that millions of times" Ben nudged her and she cuddled into him.

"Bronson is good" you suggested, eyes on the screen. "Isn't Tom Hardy in that?"  Callie asked, hinting her celeb crush.

"Mmhm" you nodded, winking. "Sexyyy" you both mouthed to each other and erupting in laughter.

"Put it on then" Ben laughed, shuffling his bum on the sofa. The film started and so did the silence.

You head slumped to the side, a few minutes in the film. You began to wonder what the actual fuck Bill was doing but you didn't want to disturb.

All eyes were on the screen and you didn't notice Bill's large frame beside you. You jumped slightly as he rubbed your shoulder hinting for you to move over.

"You alright Bill?" Ben and Callie greeted him in a whisper, attempting not to talk over the film.

"Yeah yeah, how are you two?" He replied softly, assuring them of his well being.

"Very good"

You moved over slightly, barely giving you space. Bill slipped next to you leaving you nearly sat on top of him and legs sprawled on this lanky ones. He wrapped his long arm around your torso and pulled you closer, but you failed a convincing smile. The dimmed room was extremely silent, only the film blasting and a few crunching of food.

Bill kept on pulling you closer to cuddle but your eyes were locked on the screen.

"You okay, baby?" Bill whispered huskily as he nuzzled himself in the crook of your neck. You lifted your head showing you were quite pissed off, your gaze remained on the screen.

"Baby" he kissed your exposed collar bone to grab your attention.

Your head snapped in his direction, he pulled his head away from your neck to look at your tense face covered in a grumpy emotion. "Where were you Bill?"  You hissed but in a whisper, not disturbing Callie and Ben.

"I told you I had stuff to do" he told you innocently.

"Like what?" You carried on your harsh tone.

"Y/N, please, let's enjoy the moment, cuddle and watch the film." He kissed your stressed forehead. Your facial expression rested and relaxed due to his affection. You gave in and sighed.

You head tilted to his shoulder this time, cuddling into his side and he grabbed hold of your leg and pulled you further in, begging to be closer to you and leaving no gaps.

"I do love you, Y/N, I really do" he mumbled into your soft hair.

"I know.."