Aquarium

Request from -__Matt__-  ❤️

Bill's grasp on my hand tightened as we entered the tunnel in the Aquarium

Bill's grasp on my hand tightened as we entered the tunnel in the Aquarium. "I'm not scared, yknow." I told him. I love aquariums, why would I be scared?

"I know.." he insisted when walking slowly. My eyes widened, "shit Bill. Are you scared?" I asked him in a caring tone. I did Find it quite humorous that Bill, a tall strong man, was frightened by this but I couldn't fault him, I felt sorry. "I'm so sorry for begging you to take me."

He let out a soft chuckle, "No, babe. It's okay, I promise. It's just the thought of it breaking.."

Hands interlocked, I rubbed my thumb on his hand to soothe him. "It'll be okay, we can go back to look at the other fishes down there.." you told him in reassurance, pointing back to the other smaller aquarium tanks. "No no. Sh, don't be daft."

Not that frightened, just a little nervy, you two slowly walked through the tunnel and scanned the strange fishes and animals swimming over and all around - it was mesmerising.

"There's you!" Bill pointed in laughter at the pufferfish that was bobbing along. Your eyes scanned the tank to realise which fish he meant. You playfully raised your brows and scoffed. "Well fuck you." You retorted causing Bill to wipe his bottom lip and laugh.

"Oh Bill, and that's you!" You pointed at the weirdly coloured fish that was viciously bumping into the glass repeatedly as if there was a way out. The fish googly eyes and tiny little fins which flapped and twitched.

Bill sniggered at the fish, "wow Y/N.." he fake being offended. "I'd say 1 point to Skarsgård." Bill told you, hands still locked. "Whatever, scaredy pants." You mocked him jokingly.

"You're lucky I love you, Y/N."
"Awe I love you too, scaredy pants!" You mocked, soon running down the tunnel away from his playful tackle.

( I'm so sorry this sucks.. it's taken me forever too! I am so sorry but hoped you liked it! )