Evening In

The bathroom door was open but the small splashed of water indicated Bill was in the bath. You peered to the bathroom to see him relaxing back with a lot cigarette in his hand that was rested on the side of the tub.

Bill's head slightly turned, acknowledging your presence and gave you a weak smile before taking another drag from the cigarette.

"I was wondering if you want a cup of tea, or something?" You asked softly, leaning against the frame quite sexily in your satin slip.

He removed the cigarette from his plump lips and exhaled the smoke in the  hot air. "No thanks, Y/N" he replied in a weary sweet voice. You gathered he just needed to relax hence the offer of tea.

"Oh okay, anything at all." You asked again, rubbing the painted door frame as if something was marked on it.

"Cmere princess." He told you adoringly yet quite commandingly. Obeying orders you bare footed walked across the wet tiled room and knelt beside the tub so the cigarette was waving in your face teasingly.

Bill turned the cigarette in his hands so the filter was now at the entrance of your mouth. From his grasp, you inhaled the toxins and as he pulled it away after 3 seconds; you exhaled but teasingly blew it into his face.

"As much as I want you right now; I'd love to cuddle" he stated causing slight confusion for you. You genuinely thought you were going to get some 'action' from Bill tonight but to be honest, you were quite glad it was going to be a peaceful loving night. You could not bare to be sore again. (😉)

"I'll go and tidy the bed then, and put a film on, yeah?" You offered leaning closer over the side of the bath as his gaze fell to your juicy lips, showing cleavage and back forth.

He muttered a 'mmhm' sound, agreeing. Bill's face looked stunned in lust.

Now standing up, you left the bathroom; swaying your bottom to tease. Before disappearing completely you hinted, "cmon lover boy," causing Bill to form a devilish smirk; now regret his choice of cuddles and movies - he needed you now.