Pushed Away *Part 2*

(( Moonwalker1999x ))

You sobbed as your body tangled between the sheets. The silk pillow now had sneered mascara all over due to the tears - you didn't care about the mess you made, least of your worries. Bill was meant to be home in a few hours, you'd have time to clean then.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and you immediately pulled the duvet over your head. "Y/N, the interview was cancelled, how abo-.." his request for dinner was interrupted by the lump under the covers, you.

Hearing the sniffles, his eyes widened in panic. "Y/N.. baby what's wrong?" Bill frantically asked, kneeling beside the bed to remove the sheets but you clawed at them to tug them back over your face. Bill being obviously stronger, he won the battle.

Large hands removed your shaking palms away from your damp eyes to reveal the puffiness and redness as you continued to cry. "Y/N, my love. What's wrong? You can tell me. Shhh don't cry.." he ushered, causing you to whimper and weep even more.

You didn't want to tell him about the pregnancy, you felt he didn't want this yet hence his behaviour all week. You couldn't carry on, you didn't know what to do...

Bill sighed as he realised you weren't going to speak but he wasn't going to give him. He ran his fingers through your loose pony tail to calm you, "it's okay baby. We can sleep."

Crawling over to the draws, he pulled out your pyjamas and came to the sock draw. Watching through your fingers, your heart dropped realising the box of pregnancy tests were in your sock draw.

"Hey, what's this?" He questioned in a positive tone, turning as he rested on his knees. Having the purple box decorated in ribbon he shook it lightly, to hear the rattling of the plastic.

"Nothing." You stated shakily, and you tried to get out of the bed to grab the box but Bill stood, towering over you and keeping the box out of reach.

"Stop it Bill!" You cried as his eyes squinted to see 'To Our Bill x' written on a tag. "Our?" He asked, brows furrowed in confusion. This was it. This was the moment you dread; being left, pregnant and alone. He was going to leave you. Thoughts span around your mind as you fell back into the duvet in defeat.

As he Delicately pulled the ribbon, your bottom lip trembled in fear, whimpering still. Bill then placed the box on the edge of the bed and lifted the lid.

You didn't dare look, his reaction could scar you. Hiding behind your hands, you heard him gasp. Fuck.

"I'm- Im.. I'm a dad?" He asked, voice full of disbelief and amazement. You pulled a hand down, to see his hands rested behind his hand in shock, he can to spin as his palms fell to his mouth. "I'm going to be a daddy?"

Bill was now facing you, you looked a vulnerable child. "I.. is this why youre crying, baby? Why are you upset? Please?" He begged with a huge grin remaining from the news.

"I-I.. I don't want you to leave. Don't leave me. I'm sorry.." you apologised now tearing up again. He immediately crawled up to you again and grabbed your wrist, drawing small circles with it with the pad of his thumb as he pulled it away from your face. "You are the only woman I could ever imagine myself having a family with - don't ever doubt that." Bill whispered after kissing pressing multiple soft kisses at your blemished cheeks.

"You're my baby. This is my baby.." he whispered more, tugging at the sheets to rub your stomach. You giggled softly at his touch.

"This is our baby.." he said again, rubbing more as he pecked your lips. "Oh my god, this is our baby..". He shook in excitement and placed sloppy kisses all over you, crawling on top.

"Mmmm". Bill laid on top, messy smooches on your neck and face. You laughed in enjoyment, "Bill the baby!" You exclaimed, knowing he wouldn't actually hurt the baby but just in case. "Oh yeah, our baby.. we are parents!"

((I'm sorry.. I feel like this is cruddy.))