Midnight Questions

This is like me af. Lmao

The tipsy couple laid silently in the dark. Bill laid on his side, lightly shut lids and puffed pout facing his girlfriend. Y/N on the other hand, was lightly more intoxicated from the few shots they shared at the party that evening. She laid on her back, staring at the shapes that continued to form and swirl across the ceiling.

Y/N's head turned softly to the side to check on her other half, as she suspected, flat out.

Wiggling her toes in boredom, she grabbed his hand and draped it over her bare stomach, hoping his touch would lull her to sleep. But, no - it did not.

Minutes of staring at the blank ceiling, he drunk state of mind pulled her to wild thoughts and strange ideas.

"Bill?" Y/N whispered as he cuddled closer into her side, messy brown locks nestling into her collar bone. No response. "Bill?" She repeated but this time more harshly.

He groaned in response, gradually being pulled awake. "Babe." Y/N called again causing him to flip on his back and rub his knuckles into his sockets. "Mmhm?" Bill wearily mumbled, attempting to sound awake and intrigued, but it was clear his mind was hazy and slightly irritated that his girlfriend awoke him.

"Are eyebrows considered facial hair..?" Y/N asked curiously, high pitched slightly. Bill let out a loud moan, "for God's sake, Y/N. I don't know." He arched his back to stretch, once shutting his eyes again.

"Mmm.." Y/N wondered to herself. "Well you should, you have facial hair." She told him, drunkenly intrigued by her own thoughts.

"Shut up." He cursed coldly, just wanting to sleep. Bill turned on his side, but this time facing away from her. "Go to sleep."

In a small space of silent seconds, Y/N's voice broke out again. "Bill...?" She called as if a young child. You could hear Bill inhale loudly in frustration and exhale to release. "What is it, Y/N?" Bill hissed in a low voice, loosing the will not to snap.

"Do you think we can cry underwater?"

Rubbing her chin, she was suddenly whacked in the face by a plush item. Bill had grabbed one of the pillows from beneath him and gently slammed it against her face, not to enough to hurt. "Fuck off."

The pillow slid off her face and onto the wooden floor. Y/N giggled, tossing on her hip to position herself as the large spoon. "Wow" she faked offence when wrapping her arms around Bill's thin hips. "I'll take that as a 'no' then." She chuckled, placing a delicate peck on his naked shoulder blade, allowing Bill to finally sleep.

SORRY THIS WAS BAD. JUST THOUGHT OF THE CONCEPT AND WROTE IT.. GUESS ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING.. LOVE U 💞

Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes