Pregnancy Hormones

Bill was fixing his tie in the large mirror that was hanging on the wall in the living room. He smiled at his reflection, all suited up for the dinner party. Upstairs, you were trying to get your dress on but the bump that was your developing child refused to let it fit. Giving up, you began to sob with the dress dangling from under the bump.

As soon as Bill heard his wife weeping, he darted for the stairs praying she was safe and the baby too. He frantically bathed in the door, his previously gelled hair now a loose mess. "Y/N, Y/N!" Bill panted with a vein popping out of his forehead with fear.

His facial expressions softened with sadness when he saw you standing in front of the wall-length mirror, head in hands and sobbing hysterically. "It won't fit!" You cried, tugging at the dress to prove your point.

"Baby, stop it." Bill pleaded, stepping closer to comfort but you stumbled back. "Don't Bill. I'm fucking vile! Have you seen me?" You sobbed, head rising to show the mascara rubbed down your rosey cheeks. Bill knew that during pregnancy, your hormones would go wild. He wanted to help, wanted this sadness you kept on having to stop but it was all going to re-pay you two with a beautiful baby boy.

As you crumbled in front of him, his arms wrapped around you and pulled you into his chest. "Shhhh. You don't need to cry. You're perfect." He whispered tender words into your ear as you continued to cry.

"B-but.." You stuttered, objecting the compliments. "Baby, no. Listen to me.." he pulled your chin up so you looked into his divine green eyes which pierced into yours yet made your stomach flutter with millions of butterflies. "You are utter perfection, you deserve the world and more, my gorgeous. You are carrying our baby - our baby boy. You are amazing. I love you so so so much." he continued.

Managing to persuade, you began to shake and giggle at your silliness, " I feel so stupid now"

"Don't, Baby. Never are you stupid." Bill told you as he pecked your lips. Once pulling away, you saw the damp mascara stains on his shirt from your eyes, "I'm sorry.." you chuckled, pointing at the wet spots.

Bill peered down, bottom lip hanging. "Oh that's fine. As long as your happy." Bill smiled, glaring lovingly into your eyes once more.

"Do you still want to go..?" He asked, rubbing  your spine as you two were still merged into an embrace. "Mmmm can we order Chinese? Little Bill is craving some noodles.." You asked in an innocent voice. "Of course, anything for my Queen and our little prince." Bill fell to his knees and tugged the dress to your ankles as he pressed a dearing kiss into your swollen stomach, expressing his love for his unborn child.