Stubborn (Roman)

doubleshotttt xxx

You tapped your feet on the wooden floor of the classroom, boredom dragging you away from the topic of Literature. Your attention on school was lost, you paid too much to anything else. You turned your head, scanning the posters on the wall hoping for something to entertain you.

You heard a faint whistle that shot you out of a dream. Head snapping in the direction, you saw everyone was focused on the nagging teacher apart from one. Roman, at the back of the class, was slumped in his seat glaring at you. He pulled a devilish smirk which made your stomach flip. You found yourself staring, no idea what to do. He winked.

You knew this was typical of Roman, he was trying to play you as he does anyone else. But no, not you, no. You rolled your eyes at his childishness before returning focus on the teacher.. for once.

Time passed to break/recess, you stood at your locker sliding your books into your locker. You slammed your locker to reveal them same piercing green eyes, Roman. He leaned against the locker that was beside yours, he looked so cliché.

"Yes, Roman?" You sighed, knowing his game already.

"Well, hello to you too, Y/N." He sarcastically replied, playing with his bottom lip. It looked so juicy but you tried to block out those thoughts by walking away.

He strolled up to you with long strides, he appeared by your side again.

"So what is it?" You hissed, avoiding eye contact and resuming your get away.

"God you're so feisty, not like them other ones, eh? I like it." His voice was like caramel, so suave. Not enough to break you.

You finally looked at him, sending him a deathly glare. Once again, you raised a brow to silently question his presence.

He grabbed hold of your wrist and dragged you into a darker, slimmer, more abandoned hall way.

Your eyes widened in confusion and anger as he slammed your back into a locker. Roman was only inches away, nearly resting his forehead against yours. He looked so handsome and dangerous, yet again you weren't going to cave.

"Get the fuck off me, Roman!" You commanded, trying to get away from his grasp but his towering presence kept you pinned.

He kept you kept close but not in a violent way, in a much more protective, romantic way. Roman was so close you began to sweat.

"No. Only if you go on a date with me." He smugly replied. You returned the grin, causing Roman to fall into confusion why you were looking so smug. You bit your lip as you watched him lick his own.

Catching Roman off guard, you immediately crashed your lipstick red lips into his. They merged together perfectly resulting him to moan into the kiss, tugging on your shirt. You pulled away after a few seconds of a heated make out, leaving him wanting more.

"No!" You cursed, pushing his grasp off you and storming off, leaving him scratching his head in confusion and red lipstick smeared across his mouth.