Smiling

Now all comfortable in bed, between thick warming duvets, Bill turned to switch off the last remaining source of light, the lamp on his bed stand. Dropping back into his position on his back, he placed his hands above his stomach and above the duvet.

On your side and facing him, you tried to close your eyes but the sound of Bill drumming his fingers against each other caused you to peep open. "What's up?" You asked in a faint voice due to it being so late.

"Nothing," Bill replied in quite a high voice, enthusing the fact he was telling the truth. In response, you propped up on one shoulder so you were looking over him. It was dark but you could make out the shape of his head, how sexily his jaw and cheek bones formed, that cute little nose, those plump lips and those gorgeous eyes glistening and glaring back up at you with innocence.

You furrowed you brows and you caressed his intertwined fingers with your spare hand. "Are you sure, bub? You can tell me."

Bill gave you a closed yet large grin, making you smile back in awe. "I'm okay, Y/N. I was just thinking on how much fun we had today." He insisted, now rubbing your hand instead of his own.

"Oh okay, it was fun today wasn't it?" You replied, yawning during the word 'fun'. As Bill gave a soft nod, he noted your tiredness. "Go to sleep princess."

Blinking softly as in to show appreciation, you fell back onto your back and curled up under the sheets causing Bill's feet to peep out and the bottom due to you pulling the duvet up to your chin - he didn't mind, as long as you were comfy and content.

Now closing your eyes again, you still knew he was awake. You knew he was staring at the ceiling. There was a silence for 20 seconds. "I love you." You told him, still conscious and hoping your statement would soothe him and bring him to sleep.

Bill widely smiled at your words, he was beaming with joy. "I love you too"

You chuckled softly and sat up and turned to him, legs remaining under the sheets still. "I could hear you smiling.." you said in awe.

"Well I love you, Y/N. I can't help but smile when you say it to me." Bill shrugged, childish grin remaining as he blushed. "I know, I know. I do love you though" you told him again, rubbing his bare chest.

"Awe come here" He told you before grabbing frame and tugging you down so you lay half upon his chest. "You're too cute." You stated, before peppering pecks upon his exposed chest and stomach. His large finger came and tilted your chin so you looked up at him. Bill peered down and pressed a loving kiss into your lips; full of passion and lust. You both pulled away at the same time, you felt yourself smiling like an idiot like Bill was before. "Now go to sleep, princess. Big day tomorrow."