New Tee

— I'm sorry for all the fluff... im in a cute mood fgs—

Bill peered from behind his IPad at the sound of you entering your shared bedroom. There you stood in the door frame with a loose 'I ❤ Bill Skarsgård' tee.

You pointed at your shirt with such excitement, jaw open and legs stood wide with enthusiasm. Bill raised a brow with an amused smirk - on the inside he was glowing and beaming with awe.

"You like? You like?" You smiled, twirling to show him the large portrait of his face on your face causing him to chuckle.

"Where on earth did you get that?" Bill laughed, placing the IPad on his lap which was smothered under the silk sheets.

You giggled along to, now climbing on the edge of the bed. "Aaa I can't tell you, my sweet prince" you replied in a teasing tone and pointing a finger at him whilst squinting your eyes.

"Nah-cmon, tell me. Did you get that from some dodgy website?" Bill questioned, leaning towards you slightly. Kneeling on the bed, above the duvet, you placed your hand on your heart pretending to be offended. "How very dare you!" You hissed mockingly.

He sprawled out the arm closest to you, inviting you in for his signature soft cuddles. You raised one brow, "no, no. You're being mean about MY new FAVOURITE top." You told him, shaking a finger in his face.

"Mmmmm cuddles!" Bill whined, squinting his eyes in desperation as if he was injured. But you only tutted at his actions, "tsk tsk, not getting any cuddles from me..."

Catching you off guard, the same extended arm grabbing your waist and pulled you over him - the other arm wrapped around you, embracing you into a warm bear hug which was actually uncomfortable due to the weird angle. "Mmmmm cuddles." He repeated, satisfied by your touch. You squealed from the rush and surprise tackle.

"Right, right. Get off, I'll give you a proper cuddle then." You sighed acting as if you didn't want those cuddles you love.

Bill loosened his grip as you slid beside his long lanky body under the duvet. You placed your head on his chest along with your hand. Rubbing circles on his clothes chest, you listened to his gentle heartbeat; it made your own flutter and melt all in one.

"I do love your cuddles Y/N." He whispered down at you, smiling like an idiot. You lifted your own head, peeping up at his adorable expression, "not as much as I love yours."

Bill's grin grew even larger, if possible and placed a delicate peck on your temple as you snuggled back into him. "So where did you actually get that top from then..?" He broke the peaceful silence causing you to groan and giggle.