Hope Holiday

( Y/C = your country )

The giant male stood before you in a floral, slightly unbuttoned shirt and grey shorts; his toes merging with soft Jamaican sands.

"When do you leave?" He questioned in a soft saddened tone, breaking the silence of late night waves climbing up the empty beach.

"Tomorrow." You stated, only inches away from his towering frame. Intertwining your smaller fingers with his, Bill peered down at you with strong endearment. Large palms locked and glued together; hoping never to split.

Gulping in dread, he spoke again in a broken tone, "Do you have to?"

Your eyes shut and tightened hoping it was a cruel nightmare - hoping there was an escape where you two could run away in the sunset but no, that couldn't happen.

He brought up his spare palm and caressed your softened cheeks gently, hoping to comfort you and lure out a decision to stay.

"I have to go. I have my family, friends and whole life at home." You explained, leaning slightly into his warmth from touch.

Bill looked away in hurt, towards the deep navy and purple ocean that shimmered in the night; his breath began to shake and eyes glisten in tears.

"Please, stay." He began to beg, causing you to shake your head apologetically, you wanted to stay.

"I want to." You claimed, now your other palm massing his cleanly shaven face, mimicking his gesture.

"Then stay!" His voice risen slightly causing your brows to furrow. The need was urgent and desperate; he needed you to stay and be with him forever.

A small salty tear escaped and tumbled down upon your features, "Bill, you're making this too hard. You got to understand I want you -I need you. I need to be with you but I just can't, not here. Th-these past 3 months have been amazing, I hoped to find a new release on a holiday and found a loving, gentle, handsome young man. But I must leave."

Bill slightly sniffled, refusal to let you go. "You got to understand that" you continued, fighting back the tears.

"Next month, I am returning to Sweden. I-I promise I will call and text you. I will even come to Y/C, Y/N. I must love you." He fought eagerly, desperate to convey his love and passion for you. Bill's grip on your hand tightened.

"I love you" You simply said, those three words were spoken with so much lust and passion; no lies or faking it. Bill's towering frame leant down as his bottom lip dangled, luring in yours. Soft red lips met, affectionately merging together. If only this would last forever and eternity.