IT Horror (Request)

( Thank you StrangerRose for making this request, I quite enjoyed writing this and imagining it.. hope you enjoy! )

~ 1990 ~

Eva fixed the loose waves of hair that fell lightly upon her denim jacket until she heard a loud constant knock at the front door. Biting her lip in excitement, she darted to the door and opened it to reveal her boyfriend of two years, Bill.

He stood before her with arms wide open and wearing a large closed grin. "Ready, beautiful?"
Eva fell into his arms, returning the embrace. "Yes! Let me just get my shoes." She told him, leaning back to glare into his emerald orbs which glistened with love.

Bill watched from the door frame when she padded off to slip on her shoes. She was quick to return with her purse, he nodded at her.

The drive to the cinemas full of loud music and laughter despite it being 9pm. Bill watched the dark road ahead but made quick glimpses at his other half as she sung all the words to 'Ice Ice Baby' in a strange voice with even weirder dance moves.

"You're fuckin' crazy, Eva!" He chuckled, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her bouncing thigh

"You're fuckin' crazy, Eva!" He chuckled, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her bouncing thigh. "You love it!" She teased, winking causing Bill to shake his head in fake disappointment.

The red-head teen stood before them chewing his gum obnoxiously. "-and what film are you two wanting to watch?" He asked in a southern accent.

"Ermmm.. 'Pretty Woman?', is that the one you wanted to watch, babe?" Bill asked her as his money waited in his hands.

"Mmm but that new film is out now.." Eva said in a questionable tone, looking up at the sign behind the counter whilst clinging to Bill's bicep.

Bill peered up too, "It? Are you sure? It's meant to be scary.." he told his girlfriend, all sweet and loving. The employee tapped his chewed nails on the desk and rolled his eyes impatiently. "I'm not 5, bill! Pleaaaase!" Eva begged, tugged on his arm even more.

"If you insist!" Bill laughed, "Two tickets for the new 'It', please." Bill asked the freckled man when giving the money. He grunted and handed over the tickets for the film.

As the lights hit your eyes when leaving the screen room, Eva stood in pure shock as fear devoured her whole. Bill tugged on her hand to lead her out but she whimpered under his touch.

He lifted a brow, now stood in front of her with hands on her biceps, "Eva, baby? You okay?" Bill asked dipping his head down. Eyes still wide from horror, she gradually shook her head.

Bill chuckled, "Thought you wanted to see it.." he teased, rubbing her arms and letting go to take hold of her hand to lead them out of the cinemas. "Shut up!" Eva retorted, sulking slightly.

Drive to Eva's hope was quite silent apart from Bill scaring her with sudden movements and his fits of laughter. There was so doubt that she was shook to the core, every bone full of uneasiness.

Bill was about to leave when standing the doorway. "I love you, see you la.." Bill started but Eva caught him off. "Don't go!" She begged her own green eyes pleading for him. Her grip on his arms pulled him into the house. "Bill please!". "You're lucky I love you" Bill smirked, entering the hallway and slipping off his shoes at the doormat.

Now they both sat, half naked and smothered in Eva's fluffy duvets. With only one lamp remaining switched on, Eva laid in Bill's embrace, shielded in his arms. "Im sorry, baby. I didn't realise you were that scared." Bill wiped at the dry tears under her eyes. She sniffled when looking up at him he still towered over her despite laying in bed. Pressing sloppy sweet kisses at his sharpened jaw, Bill closed his eyes and hummed.

"Hey, I'm the one meant to be caring for you." He whispered jokingly. Bill was quick to climb on top of her, hands beside her bare shoulders. "I love you, Eva." He told her, kissing her pink lips gently as if they could break. "I love you and your freckles.." he chuckled, pulling a hand up to let fingers dance along the freckles across her nose. "Stoppppp and kiss me Skarsgård" she commanded, flirtatiously under him.

"As you wish." He winked, leaning down again to allow his lips to mix with hers. She grunted and rubbed at his hips signalling him to deepen it.

Pennywise was no longer a worry..