Just Can't Let Her Go

Inspo: Just Can't Let Her Go - 1D ( bought by Isac Elliot 😑🙄

Bills POV

There she sat at the bar in an expensive gucci dress and a large fur coat which proved her wealth. Her white smile shone at the man opposite her as she stirred her cocktail with the  cocktail stick that held a cherry.

I couldn't hear the conversation due to the pounding music of the club - I watched from afar, eyes glued to her. I stared from a distance as she sexily put the cherry from the stick in between her teeth, biting into it. She will break that mans heart, he tried to play it cool and flirt but everyone knew he was whipped. Y/N knew he wanted her, everybody wants her.

Y/N is already mine, I'm already whipped. It drives me nuts how she flirts and acts so free but who am I to tell her what to do, she's a tempting animal.

Flicking her long waved locks over her shoulder, her gaze fell upon me when peering over her shoulder. She knew what she was doing, she's so mean but I got to love it; I just let her go. Winking, she caused my heart to melt. My nostrils flared in anger but we both knew she was the one in control, I can never stay mad.

The man caressed her free hand at the bar causing her to give him a broad closed smile but she excused herself. Grabbing her thousand worth purse, she strode across the dance floor and over to me.

I stood way taller than her, she was now inches away from me. All men from the bar watched in jealously when she snaked her arm up to my neck, now playing with the hairs on my neck. Definitely whipped. I was mentally cursing myself for being putty in her hands, letting her toy me about but I was in deep belief she loved me. I know I was next in line for heart break but I don't mind.

Y/N forced her purse into my hand, her now free hand lightly rubbing over my bulge causing me in suck in air in desperation. Her steep heels as well as being on tip-toes gave her a boost to my ear. "I've had my fun. Let's go home." She whispered in a lustful tone. I nodded as she sunk back down to her height and hit her lip teasingly. What can I say? I just can't let her go..