Fucking Idiot

You were watching television with Bill, all cuddled on the sofa and wrapped in a fuzzy blanket.

You removed the blanket from yourself and started to untangle yourself from Bill's long limbs. Bill looked at you with confused and cleared his throat to make him look at him.

You stood in front of his body which was sprawled out, and started to straight out your pyjamas.

"What the eff Y/N.. I was comfy" he said jokingly, pouting with puppy dog eyes.

"I'll be a second, I'm just going to toilet" You replied, turning on your heel. "Wow" Bill whispered under his breath, 'upset and hurt' that you were leaving him alone for a bit.

You started to run carelessly towards the door and hit your bare toes off the sharp corner of a wooden table. You jaw dropped and you now stood on one leg, holding your foot in your hand. Hopping up and down on the spot in pain, you wanted to scream but nothing came out.

Bill watched and chuckled. Tears nearly fell as the shooting sharp pains carried on stinging your foot, toe now thumping. "Bill!" You whined, dragging out his name.

He started to laugh hysterically at the horrified expression on your face as he stood up. "That's what you get for leaving me all cooold and alooone" he taunted with a smug grin plastered on his mouth.

Still hopping,, you jumped towards the sofa and fell onto it. "Oh fuck off you prick" You retorted. Obviously joking, you called each other names for giggles, it was that type of loving relationship

He cradled you in his arms, still giggling as if a child. "Cmon I'll help you to the loo" he combed your hair with his fingers.

"Yeaaah I'll manage" you said sarcastically, placing the foot back on the floor and hissing at the pain.

"Fucking idiot. I love you" he wrapped his arm around your waist and pecked at your heated cheeks.