Personal Assistant *Part 1*

Thank you lydiapalmer221b .. sorry it took a bit but I will update on part two as soon as I can, love youu💕

"Oh my god Y/N.. I actually believe you're his servant!" Your best friend, Emma, squealed from one side of the phone. "I'm not his servant! But I know.. it's like a dream." You buzzed, trying to keep quiet as you walked through set. No one was about, everyone was away in trailers so you were pretty much safe.

"Have you met him yet?" Emma asked. You looked down at the plastic tray and lid you held in your hand that consisted of a buttered croissant, a packet of jam and a coffee on the side. You were getting closer to his trailer. "Yeah, just to introduce each other. and mmmmm Em, he's so delicious looking. Gorgeous and so sweet" you told her, you could feel your face lighten up at the thought. "Aaawe have you got a crush?" She teased, you could imagine her scrunching her face up. "Shut up. I gotta go now anyways.." You hissed back, now at the entrance of his trailer. "Good luck, you're going to need it.." Emma said playfully, you just rolled your eyes and hung up.

You slipped your phone in a back pocket when balancing the tray in one hand. You knocked which was interrupted by a loud voice. "Come in!" You heard his voice call, ugh. Letting your self in, you smiled seeing him sit the makeup table but alone.

"Good Morning, Y/N!" Bill seemed to beam, turning slightly to face you with a grin. You chuckled at the face his face with covered in white makeup but nothing else. "Morning Casper.." you teased, placing the tray at his desk. Your arm brushed his shoulder as you reached over, you knew it was nothing but your stomach released butterflies..

"What have you brought me today..?" Bill asked in curious tone, lifting the lid. "Mmmm looks delicious.". "Could say the same about you." You mumbled quiet to yourself so he couldn't hear. "What?" Bill head snapped in your direction, your heart fell through, did he hear? No no.

"Nothing." You were quick to say, shaking in your shoes. "Oh.. right." Bill laughed, he seemed nervous and awkward about the situation so he changed it immediately. "Y/N can you please Erm, spread the jam on the uhh.. croissant, for me?" He asked, "I got these gloves on.. can't get 'em dirty." Bill shown you his hands and waved them as if you didn't believe him.

You grabbed the tray and placed it on a coffee table in the corner. Kneeling beside it, you began to obey his orders because after all you are his personal assistant.

——

Part Twooo soon🙏🏼