DVD

Watching a new film on Netflix and smothered in multiple fluffy blankets on your sofa, you were disturbed by your phone pinging indicating you had a message. You knew fine well who from.

Grinning like a wild child in your 'embarrassing' pyjamas, you scanned your phone.

' BillyBoy❤️: Open up xx.'

Without replying you darted for the door, unlocking it all to reveal your handsome other half, Bill, dressed in dark grey sweatpants and a oversized knit jumper. He raised his brows and gave a warming grin and he presented the DVD in his large palms.

You pulled him in by his knit collar and pecked his lips, dragging him further into your apartment, he chuckled into the kiss.

Once pulled apart, you started to lock the door again. Bill slipped off his trainers and plopped them beside the door, now strolling towards the sofa and the fort you set up for yourself.

"I see you were comfy before I came..?" Bill teased, turning and pointing at the mess. You laughed nervously and shrugged.

"Good thing.. Im dying for a nap." He told you, placing the DVD one the coffee table and dropping his weight on the sofa. Bill peered up at you as you walked over to him, he rubbed his lap, welcoming you. "Cmon princess."

"I guess I have no other choice." You tutted at him, now falling into his grasp. "You're cold!" You whined once touching his frosty jumper. "I did walk here.." he explained, pulling you closer as you shuffled on his thighs.

You rolled your eyes playfully, still trying to gain comfort. Pulling the plentiful amount of blankets, you nestled into the wool of his chest.

"Maybe you can warm me up, princess.." he seductively whispered, pulling you by your arms so you were now straddling him, back to the television. Bill's plump lips came in contact with yours, pleading for something much more than a nap.

"Bill the DVD.." You whimpered into the kiss, "I really.." "wanted to watch it." You tried turning to the DVD which lay abandoned on the table but Bill kept luring you in with tender smooches and softened touches.

Rubbing your thighs that were knelt beside his, he mumbled something - a clear no. "Shhhh" he hushed you as he started to unbutton your silk 'embarrassing' pyjamas, lips glued together with passion and lust.