Giddy

Bill beamed with pride as his eyes scanned your sandals pad over the pathway, then trailing up your dress to your face that was being graded by the light summer wind. Hand in hand, he grinned with joy.

"Why are you all giggly?" You laughed, noticing him sniggering to myself, and blushing towards the grass. "Nothing." He told you, holding your smaller hand with a loving grip.

"Seriously, tell me." You pulled a coy stern look, slowing your pace down slightly causing his steps to get smaller too. "Have I done something?" You halted in the middle of the park path, "dont tell me I stood in something!" You panicked, tucking a strand behind your studded ear and lifting up your shoes to look at the sole, holding Bill as support.

"No, no! You haven't!" Bill laughed amused by your cuteness. "Then what is it, Skarsgård?" You quizzed. "I just love you,  so so much." Bill chuckled, taking a hold of your hand once again and gently pulling you to start walking again.

Walking behind you slightly, you were struck; mouth agape and eyes shutting repeatedly in shock. "What is it, Y/N?" Bill laughed, stopping you both, blushing. "You said..." you stuttered.

Bill nodded, afraid you wouldn't say it back. Realising the fear within his gorgeous eyes, you gazed into them with awe, took his other hand and tip-toed to reach his lips with a sweet kiss.

"I love you too." You mumbled pulling away. "Good." He hummed in reply, pecking your lips once again and resting his forehead against yours.

SORRY