Dont Leave Me *short*

You sat on the last step of the staircase, head in your hands and sobbing. Bill was breaking, seeing you cry but he couldn't anymore.

"How many times have you kicked me out, Y/N? It's just a cycle, babe" he said quietly, trying to reason with you as you begged for him to stay.

"Don't say that" you sniffles, tears still falling viciously and mascara rubbed all over your reddened face.

Bill sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "B-but you can be so mean. I know I can be too..." You whispered, not able to speak.

He snorted a bit, "how could you be so obnoxious, Y/N. You're so heart broken, you're cutting me into tiny little pieces." He replied with anger in his tone.

You head lifted, your red eyes glaring into his, begging. "Please. Please don't leave me"

He was silenced. "I always say how I don't need you. It's always going to come back to this, but please don't leave me". Your hands found their way to your own hair, tugging in frustration.

"I'm not your punching bag, Y/N. It's not a game to see how far we can push each other until once leaves.." he swallowed a lump in his throat, "cause if it is, you've won that game"

Then, he disappeared out the door. You didn't run after him. You sat paralysed in the step. "Don't leave me" you mumbled to yourself, pulling at yourself and your heart ripped apart, releasing more tears.