Fear Of The Clown

(Request from OliviaGonzales073 , thank you so much for the request! I hope you enjoy!❤️)

"My favourite two Skarsgårds!" Bill exclaimed, sounding ever so happy as he lifted his arms, watching you and your 2-year daughter, Ella, enter his trailer.

"Don't you look ever so scary.." you tease, wiggling your brows with Ella at your hip. You heard a whimper from her as she stared at her father. Bill smiled and gave a childish wave to comfort her but completely forgot his appearance of a killer clown, and made matters worse.

Ella wailed, mouth wide open and eyes wrinkled tight in fear. She clung onto your top when burying her face into the crook of your neck - she wasn't able to look at her father who she thought was some scary strange clown coming to get her.

You chuckled slightly, "aaawe Ella, baby. That's Papa.", pointing at Bill to prove it was her father, she was having none of it, she dug her little nails into your skin as a cry for help. "Mamaaa!" She sobbed, loudly making it ring all over the trailer. You rubbed her soft curls and you slightly rocked her, "awe Baba. Shhhh shhh."

Bill frowned, purely disappointed that he made his baby cry. He came closer to caress her but your hand pulled away from her curls to stop him. "Babe, I don't think that's a good idea.." you told him apologetically, as you continued to sway side to side, Ella still crying and sniffling in fear.

"I think it's best we go outside for a little.. just while she calms down.". He nodded sadly, understanding. "I'll give you a hello kiss, when you're my husband, not a psycho clown who's scaring our child.." you laughed, patting Ella's back. Bill laughed too, opening the trailer door for you.

After a loooong time of chatting to Andy and Barbara Muschietti, and a few other older actors or crew - and Ella playing with and being cooed at by the fellow children actors, Bill finally emerged from his trailer. With a clean face, natural brunette hair and his lanky figure showing in a black jumper and ripped black jeans.

"Well look who it is.." Andy said in a teasing tone, causing you to turn and then smirk at how handsome he was, smirking at himself. "Papaaaa!" You heard Ella squeal, running as fast as her little could take her in her small summer dress. Bill's grin widened as he crouched and welcomed his daughter in his arms. Picking her up and spinning her round caused her to let out an adorable laugh, gaining smiles from all around.

"I've missed you, baba." He told her in a childish tone, as she cuddled into his shoulder. "Papa. There was a scary clown before. Very scary." She tried to explain, Bill nodded at her understandingly but attempting not to let out a chuckle.

"Awe Ell. That sounds scary! Did you cry?" Bill asked already knowing the answer. His long fingers tucked a loose curl behind her ear, "No Papa." She beamed whilst lying, everyone chuckled as she did too.

"Aaaaa, I see. My brave little girl. Giv' Papa a kiss." He told her, holding out a childish pout for his daughter to kiss. She did as told, and then whined to be put down. Bill placed her on the floor, she rapidly scurried back to Sophia.

"Well that was a quick hello.." Bill laughed strolling over to you with his hands in his back pockets. You smiled as soon as he reached you. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Once pulling away, Bill winked, "Well Hello there, Mrs Skarsgård."