Always

Sorry if this has any spelling or grammar mistakes In it... I am tired and can't seem to find my glasses. I can barely see what I am typing.. 😂 hope you enjoy! ❤️

Bill exhaled the smoke out of his slightly open mouth as his weight rested against the metal fencing that outlined the balcony

Bill exhaled the smoke out of his slightly open mouth as his weight rested against the metal fencing that outlined the balcony. Late evening air ghosted across his face, and circled the rim of his glasses.

You watched in your grey pencil skirt and matching blazer, through the patio doors as you removed your black work heels and placed them beside the door. Your ringed fingers gives at your own blazer and pulled it gently off your frame, placing it on the back of the wooden dining room chair.

Your now bare feet padded against the cold tiles belonging to the balcony, as soon as you stepped through the just open glass doors. Bill's gaze drifted from the floor to you once he felt your glowing presence. Bill's stressed emotion was illuminated by the horizon which allowed a glowy orange tint to rest upon his face.

Glum expression still printed from behind his rounded glasses, he unfolded his arms and lowered his cigarette down to the ash tray that rested to the glass garden table beside him.

You watched, inching closer to him, at how vulnerable and tense he seemed to look. Now stood in front of him, you broke the silence. "Are you okay, m'love?" You spoke up to him as he towered over you. Bill didn't respond yet let out a small mumble or possible grunt. He extended his black shirt sleeved arms and gradually wrapped them around your frame as if vines and folded them at your back.

Bill's face was now pressed into your lowered collar bones, glasses squashed against your blouse's collar. A whimper was heard as you rubbed at his large muscular back. "It's okay, baby." You whispered in his exposed ear, as he began to lightly sob into your clothing.

"I love you, Bill. I'm always here for you. You know that, yeah?" You comforted him as he refused to be torn away from your embrace.

Feeling Bill nod against you, gave you the emotion of pride as soon as you noted Bill knew for a fact you were madly in love with him. Despite signing, Bill was in refusal to use words for a response.

"It's okay... being top boss is bound to be difficult, baby. You've got this. You're working with the company so well, I'm so proud of you. You began to soothe his pain, his whimpers and sniffles began to calm, his breath hitching now and again.

Bill slowly pulled away his face from your shoulder exposing his reddened cheeks and bloodshot eyes behind tilted, out of place glasses. He pulled a small weak smile in return of your words of encouragement.

Due to your lack of heels, you were dramatically smaller than your heightened 6'4" other half. From almost under him, your hand lifted to wipe away a solo tear that was still managing to make its way down his enhanced cheek bones.

"You're okay, love. We're okay.. I love you, I'm here forever to support every single action and thing you do... til death due us part, yeah?" You smiled to reassure him, causing his tear filled eyes to gawk back at you in awe and hope.

Bill had never crumbled so dramatically like this before, especially not in front of you. His big bad boss ego usually forbidden himself from exposing too much emotion to you and his colleagues. Except love and happiness, of course. He was determined to always shower you in his love.

"Cmon, lets go inside and get into bed, and cuddle. Does that sound good?" You asked pulling him back into the house. Your husband inhaled, sniffling as doing so. "Yes, thank you. I love you." He told you, stepping into the warmth of your shared penthouse. "I love you too, always." You replied, guiding him to the comfort of your large fluffed pillows and silk sheets.