Valentine's Day

( HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MY LOVERS. Does anyone have a valentine this year..? I don't lol. Regardless, HAVE A GREAT DAY! Much love, as always )
❤️❤️❤️

Working on Valentines Day sucks - it's a pain in the arse. Despite the fact you and your boyfriend, Bill, weren't super serious and only been dating for 6 months, you still wanted to spend the day with him.

Working in a large company and having to work in your office from 11 in the morning, prevented you receiving a loving morning visit from your lover.

—Your POV—

I sighed and rubbed my face slightly in the process. I'd been her about 3 hours and I'm sick of everyone going on about Valentine's Day; they woke up to rose petals, for their dream pair of earrings... I didn't wake up to love like they did Bill lives a couple miles away.. I want Bill.

Beginning to dream, I twirled in my leather office chair to glare out the large window and watch the view. Being a quite a few floors up, I watched the people on the streets looking so minuscule. But I didn't focus on them too much, my eyes became glossy and hazy as I got pulled in a day dream of imagination- imagining Bill with me in bed, just cuddling, kissing, holding each other. That's all I wanted this valentines.

I was forced to leave my fantasy as a screeching sort of buzz came from my phone on the desk. My head snapping to the machine, I rolled my eyes. I pulled my chair over to the desk again and lifted the telephone. "Hello?" I asked the person in a cheerful tone.

"Miss Y/L/N. There's a box outside for you.. do you want me to bring it in?" The secretary, Janice, asked in a slightly joyful yet curious tone.

My brows furrowed in confusion, wondering what I must of ordered.. A-haaa, might be that bunch of stables I ordered or boxes of new ball-tip pens. Janice knocked before she entered, "Come in." I told her, I loved Janice's company anyways, she was so sweet.

I stood up, pulling my black pencil skirt down and fixed my blouse. She gave a grin as she placed a red box on my desk. "Enjoy, Ma'am." She told me in before rushing out the room and gently closing the door behind her.

Dropping back in my seat, I squinted and scrunched my face slightly in confusion. What the actual... oh my god. Maybe, Bill?

I reached for the box and moved my keyboard to the side so the velvet box would be laying in front of me. Biting my lip, I traced the deep crimson ribbon that decorated it. After tugging on it, I was ready to open it.

Tilting my head to get a better a look, I lifted the lid. "Aaawe." I whispered to myself, sort of in a gasp. A dozen roses lay in the pink tissue from the box. Some how still alive and fresh, I pulled them out and inhaled their glorious scent. "Thank you." I mouthed, knowing he wasn't there but I was grateful.

Turning the bouquet in my hands slowly, I exposed the little note on the side of them.

'To My Valentine, Y/N,

This is our first Valentines Day together, I promise it won't be our last. I will pick you up at 7, be ready.

Bill, xx'

I couldn't help but smile, how adorable. My heart beat sped up in excitement and my stomach fluttered, I could not for tonight.

(Part Two, Anyone?❤️)

(My plans for tonight are just to gawk over photos of Bill and watch Hemlock grove on Netflix, can't wait.. lmao 😉)