Suncream

I may be writing on here again!

I'm still doing my exams and I'm ill af BUT I will try to upload as much as I can. Forgive me if not.

"Stay still, baby." Bill cooed at the toddler dressed in a white summer frock in front of him. Her light brown curls in a ponytail made by Daddy and petite feet wore bran new red T-Bar shoes, a gift from Bill's mother.

"Do you have a suncream, Y/N, love?" Bill tried to turn his head to look at you as he crouched in front of his daughter. You tugged down your own navy blue summer dress and you grabbed the roll-on sun block from the table. "Yep." You smiled when rushing over to your family.

"Here." You bent slightly and grinned when handing over the bottle. You placed your ringed fingers into your Husbands shoulder and began to message as he open the lid, pink tongue sticking out as he did so.

"Mama!" Nova giggled, looking up with Bill's green eyes. "Hello, Princess." You spoke back, brows lifting in enthusiasm. "C'mere, Love." Bill muttered when rolling the white cream on her small forehead, cheeks and dotting it on her button nose.

"Cold, cold!" Nova whined, stomping her little shoes but remaining in the same place. "I know, baby." You supported your husband as he held onto her arm lightly to keep her still. "Just a little more," pulling a funny face, sticking out your tongue caused Nova to laugh.

"Where should Daddy put the cream now?" He asked her in a faux confused tone, still crouched to her standing level. Nova's brows furrowed before squealing, "Arms! Arms!" But her speech automatically added a 'h' in front, you both as parents found it adorable.

Once adding to stripes onto her bare smooth arms, she started to shift indicating she was wanting to run away. "No, no. Let Daddy rub it in." His large rough palms fell so soft again his baby's skin. He rubbed onto it so lightly, scared as if he would tear her. Your husband was so immensely tall, he towered over her like a strange beast yet she was definitely a Daddy's girl.

Bill pulled himself up off his knees and turned to meet eye contact with his wife. "Does Mummy next some cream?" He flirted whilst playing innocent. "No, Daddy, Mummy's okay." You smirked. "How about mini Bill! Baby Bill need some, huh?" He returned to Father Mode when crouching yet again to meet with your swelling bump.

"I told you, I'm sorry but we're not calling him Bill!" You rubbed your hand on your forehead as his palms began to rub over your stomach, humming as he did so. "Why not? Baby Billy?" He looked up at you with amusement as he knew how stubborn you were, especially when pregnant.

"Just no." You laughed when Nova waddled over to you two and placed a mini palm on her brother. "Baba." She gurgled. "Yes, a baby. Your baby brother." You smiled with content."

Bill's long arm pulled his daughter mini frame into him, letting her sit on his bent legs. They both were mesmerised by you and your miracle baby inside of you. "How about William?" Bill cheekily suggested, making you lower one brow. "I'll have to think about it."

ITS BAD BUT ITS A START