Come Over

Bill laid on your bed, in his black top and ripped jeans. His big boots remained shoved messily beside your bedroom door.

You stood near the boots and door in a satin cream button on pyjama top and some cute pastel pink booty shorts.

Your hand ruffled your messy bun as a cute smile crept on your bare face, "so why did you come over?"

He looked up over to you as he laid flat, "Is it a crime to see my beautiful baby girl?" he gave you a devilish smirk.

You made your way to end of the bed where is feet were and faced him, "well it might be considering it's late, I have college tomorrow and my dad may be home any moment now". You giggled at him as you crawled over him, straddling his torso.

His hands rested behind his head, gripping on to the pillow behind him. "Only for Bit babe, quick cuddle". He flashed you a cheeky smile, making your heart flutter.

You removed a strand of loose hair that fell in front of the frame of your face before you gradually leaned into him to give him a peck.

He smiled into the kiss until you sat back up, smooth legs beside his body.

Silence started to grow, it wasn't awkward. It just left you and Bill to smile at each other, cheesily. It was clear you two are madly in love teenagers.

Bill broke the silence, chuckling. "What?" He asked, eyes wrinkling.

"Nothing. I just love you" you blushed slightly.

"Oh behave, cheeseball" he chuckled more, tightening the grip he had on the pillow behind him.

You just started longingly in his eyes before he pulled the fluffy pillow from behind him and hit you in the face with it. It wasn't a hard force but enough to make you fall back ever so slightly.

He laughed as you sat back up from straddling, "Bill!" You whined, dragging out the word as you hands held your nose from the pain of the impact.

He sat up and engulfed you in a bone crushing hug.

"Awe my baby, I'm sorry" he cooed as he leaned back onto the mattress with you falling with him.

"It hurt" you pouted as you lifted your head from the crook of his neck. He turned his head towards you and lifted your chin up with his large index finger.

"Sorry baby" he kissed your plump lips once again. However, this time it was much longer and full of much more passion. You sat up returning to the straddling position, not breaking the kiss.

He hands snaked to your waist and his nails started to dig into your shirt. You hummed into the kiss, enjoying it. Your hands combed though his thick brunette hair, begging for more without words.

All was silent until a lock snatched open causing you both to pull away from the kiss and your eyes to widen drastically.

"Y/N! Are you home?" Your father's bellowed from the floor below.