Next Morning

"Hey gorgeous" Bill stood at the door with a towel wrapped around his v-line exposing his long tanned torso. You eyes fluttered open, acknowledging his presence you gave him a tired smile.

"Good night sleep?" He chuckled flirtatiously, walking to his dresser to spray some after shave on. Bill faced you as he rubbed the strong scent into his neck and wrists, he eyed your naked body that peeped out from the silk sheets. Realising he was curious to see your body once more, you pulled the sheets to cover your cleavage. "Cheeky.." you flirted, winking with weary lids.

"You're the bad one" Bill teased, pulling black boxers on.

"Where are you going?" You asked him, sitting up but covering your breasts.

"Work, darling. But I really want to see you again."

"Oh.. well good because I want to see you again too.."

"You can stay again.. stay here whilst I'm out so we can carry on from where we left last night when I get in..?" Bill suggested, raising a brow.

"Carry on as in your reward for your hard work at work today?" You responded playfully.

"Ooo, yes please. I'll let you be on top this time, my treat." Bill winked, pulling jeans and a top over his large frame.

You giggled as if a school girl and reached for clothes which were next to your side of the bed.

"You're getting dressed?" Bill asked sadly.
"Well yeah.. I'm not walking about naked, Bill." You chuckled, pulling the tee over your head.

"Well okay but you better be when I get home"